3D visualization of a landscape project
Soft: Archicad | Blender 5.2 | Cycles render | Photoshop
Behance: https://www.behance.net/bystryhandrj
Instagram: scape.viz
3D visualization of a landscape project
Soft: Archicad | Blender 5.2 | Cycles render | Photoshop
Behance: https://www.behance.net/bystryhandrj
Instagram: scape.viz
Nice..very nice.
Would you mind to share some wireframes?
About vegetation, did you modelled by yourself or comes from some library?if latter, which one? Seems really good and welldone.
I really also like the wooden bench near the fire camp…is it all modelling or did you use some bump or displacement texture?
This looks really good, as @marcatore said it would be great to see some wireframes.
Thanks! See in the comments, I sent
Thanks! See in the comments, I sent it.
I took plants from different libraries, but I set them up myself for blender, because they were originally for 3dsmax.
There are models from the 3dsky(3ddd) website, max tree, grass - the ins gras addon.
Which bench are you talking about? If you look at the last angle, then it’s from the Megascans library.
That one… sorry I was missing that there also the other wooden benches.. anyway…the one I was referring was the one on the last image.
And thank you for detailing your 3d library for vegetation.
I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!
This is a really good job! I would like to spend some time in this place.
Very elegant work in the lighting.
Thanks! I am glad that I managed to convey the comfort of this place in visualizations.
You’re on the featured row! ![]()
Wow, this is probably some of the best Blender exteriors I’ve ever seen.