VSE to Composite Script Error - Blender 2.66 and 2.67

So I have recently started trying to use the vse to composite script and I’m having some errors. Nothing appears to be functioning correctly since i’ve done the 2.67a update. When I press the “edit single strip with compositor” or either of the options, I get this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users*******\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.67\scripts\addons\Composite Strip_0_4_10.py”, line 861, in invoke rf = tree.nodes.new(‘IMAGE’)
RuntimeError:Error: Node type IMAGE undefined

So far nothing works with it. I open 2.66 and i dont get the error but the scene or strip is not created correctly. I could really use some help figuring this out. Im in the middle of video editing and now im stuck.

They changed the way nodes are named in the nodes.new() function so someone’s gonna have to go and update the addon.

–edit–

Also a good example why it’s not such a good idea to update in the middle of a project…

I found another post with an update but im still getting the same error. I think its basically the same script if its still doing this. I know they said the API was updated but I still havent figured it out. I dont know scripting so im at a disadvantage

see here:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.6/Py/API_Changes#2.67

You find a conversion table for the names over there!

Although I don’t know scripting, I think I might be able to figure these conversions out. Im working on it now. Thanks a lot. Hopefully this will work after all the conversions are done

Any news on this??