VSE with compositing and post processing and openGl

Hello everyone, (SEMI SOLVED)

I’ve been using Blender for quite some years now, but only for a year now it completely replaced Adobe Prémiere…

Still there are some things that I find quite confusing and can’t seem to find a solution.

Btw I’m using Blender 2.69.

The issues are as follows:

• When doing 3D, to mix video and audio, I create a new scene and import the original scene to vse, but:

• I can’t seem to import my 3D and then force it to render in openGL, it says “there’s no camera”;

• This is an issue because I render A LOT of 3D work in openGL, my whole workflow is centered around that speed.

• When editing Chroma Key, or adding effects in the Node Compositor, I don’t know/can’t find how to import that edit to the current VSE; Solution: Delete the scene’s 3D camera…

• I don’t know/can’t find how to import other VSE clips into a different scene’s VSE. Delete the scene’s 3D camera…

Trust me that I’ve searched, though I didn’t find an answer.

Hope someone helps me, thanks in advance.

1. You cannot use OpenGL as an output render type, the only way to do this is from the OpenGL render buttons at the bottom of the 3D view window.
  2. To access the compositor on the VSE you add the appropriate Scene Strip (make sure that the compositor is turned on in scene properties).
  3. VSE strips can be copy pasted between scenes, they do exist as Blender Datablocks but not Blender objects.