VSHADE - Professional Shader System for Blender Cycles & Eevee 1.8

Vshade 1.3.1 released…

Vshade for Cycles & Eevee - Changelogs

Vshade 1.3.1

• Fixed directory problems for Windows OSes.

• “Change Path” button did not change Vmats paths. This problem fixed.

Rainbow Glass with Real Absorption

2 Likes

Eevee Car Paint Shader

1 Like

Love your shader addon. I even found an OpenGL/DirectX converter in there. It will take me a while to investigate all of the options in there. I’m surprised it doesn’t get more feedback here.

Great job!!!

1 Like

Thanks. Glad you like it.

1 Like

One thing that might be helpful is to add information to the popups when hovering over the slots in a node. Especially when you’re getting into the nodes. Some of the nodes are really hard to guess (like the “On/Off” ones). I know this might be a lot of work, but probably worth the effort.

Thanks.

On/Off” sockets always belong to top socket.

One thing that might be helpful is to add information to the popups when hovering over the slots in a node

Sadly, Blender does not provide any property like this. But if you want know detailed information, you can view Documentation PDF.

1 Like

I didn’t know that Blender doesn’t support that - they should. I’m looking at the PDF all the time - it’s great and very helpful. The popups just would have been nice reminders that saves you the time to go over to the PDF every time.

1 Like

Yes, they should.

To be totally honest, I wanted to get it but the fact that it’s not on BlenderMarket or Gumroad was a bummer. I appreciate that the author’s country does not have Paypal support, however, so it’s out of their hands.

2 Likes

Yup!
When I saw this come out, I got it.
For blender surfacing, this is a real nice grouping of baseline surfacing starts. And complete in scope.

2 Likes

I bought vmats and vshade via cgTrader, and they offer Paypal, by the way…

2 Likes

Maybe I’m missing something, but what is the disadvantage of CGTrader vs. Blendermarket/Gumroad?

BlenderMarket and Gumroad work only PayPal and PayPal do not work on my country.

I wrote many many times to BlenderMarket, “please add alternative payment methods” but they never add alternative methods. Example, they can easily add Payoneer, but they do not do that. I also wrote this. But they said, “we are not think this.”

I understood that, BlenderMarket does not want to grow up. Other markets are offering 2 or more payment methods, but BlenderMarket is offering only one.

1 Like

Vshade-Lite 1.3.2 released…

Vshade-Lite for Cycles & Eevee - Changelogs

Vshade-Lite 1.3.2

• Fix “Normal (On/Off)” parameter of the “VshadeEv - Uber Shader (Full)” node.
1 Like

Vshade 1.4 released…

Vshade for Cycles & Eevee - Changelogs

Vshade 1.4

• Add new feature: PBR Material Creator
  • Fix “Normal (On/Off)” parameter of the “VshadeEv - Uber Shader (Full)” node.

- New Feature: PBR MATERIAL CREATOR

1 Like

Vshade 1.5, the big update released…

FABRIC SHADER:

Vshade for Cycles & Eevee 1.5 - Changelogs

• Added “PARALLAX OCCLUSION MAPPING” node.

• Added “FABRIC SHADER” nodes.

• Added “AO” sockets on the shaders.

• The “Gain” parameter removed for “Dispersion”.

• Added “Glossy Shader (Mini)” node for Cycles.

• Added “Refraction Shader (Base Advanced)” node for Cycles.

• Added “Anisotropic Shader (Base)” node for Cycles.

• Added “Exit Color” parameter on the “Glossy (Lite) Shader” node for Cycles.

• Added “CLEARCOAT” nodes.

• Added “SPECULAR TINT” node.

• Added “SHEEN” node.

• Added “ANISOTROPY” node.

• Added “MASK SHARPER” node.

• Added “EFFECT (RIPPLE)” node.

• Added “EFFECT (WEAVE)” node.

• Added “Phase” parameter on the effect nodes. In this way effects know animatable.

• Added “Color (Power)” node for Compositing.

• Added “Use diffuse color” parameter for “Metalness” maps.

• All shaders redesigned for Eevee’s “Screen Space Reflection”. Nearly all shaders reflect objects in the scene (not only Environment Map) anymore.

• Now “Use fresnel” parameter “1.0” by default.

• Default “Diffuse” color changed on the “Skin Shader”.

• Now “Edge Tint” works only for metal surfaces (“Metalness”). And know “Edge Tint” works more properly.

• Bug on the “Normal” and “Tangent” sockets of the “Eevee - Anisotropic Shader” nodes fixed.

• When increase “Flake Density” parameter on the “Car Paint Shader” nodes, reflection color inverted. This bug fixed.

3 Likes

Is Vshade crosscomaptible between Eeevee and Cycles (for lookdev and final render)

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

All nodes optimized for render engines.

Example, Cycles nodes support REAL ABSORPTION, but Eevee nodes only supports FAKE ABSORPTION (TINT).

And Eevee materials setups must be optimized as possible as. For this reason I created multiple versions of shader node.By this means, you can create optimized material setups based you own needs.

If you do not optimize your material setups, and your material setups exceed your GPU capacity, then your materials will turn Solid Pink or your renders will corrupt.

Nice updates! Thanks.
Robert

1 Like