W-R35Cu3 robot walker

Finally, between one job and another I managed to complete this personal project “W-R3SCu3”, a robot walker with the young pilot … Made with Blender and SP. Soon I’ll try to do some animation … stay tuned

146 Likes

Weird… i instantly thought this robot/tech suit got soul… not like: cute; more like : nice… if this even makes any sense… (are you talking to yourself again?? – i told you…)

2 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

thank you so much !!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

3 Likes

Big Toriyama fan? :wink:

This is gorgeous, man. Love the shapes!

3 Likes

Had to create an artstation account just because of that; it is amazing. Do you consider publishing STL files to 3d print this beauty?

Congrats!

1 Like

Love your style so much, this is amazing!

1 Like

thank you!! yes, i love Toriyama !!

2 Likes

Thank you so much !! for now I have not considered doing a 3d print, also because I think it is complicated then to paint.

Thank you !!

Well, depending on how the parts are split, it looks pretty fun to paint, a bit like a kid friendly maschinen krieger :slight_smile:

I’d really like to give it a shot on my resin printer if you’re ever open to the possibility. Looks like a perfect gift project for my nephew.

Again, well done :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:laughing:

YESSS how could i have emissed this ?? going to like some more answers because can’t double like :wink:

2 Likes

Wow this is amazing. Can you recommend any kind of school or starting path to learn how to do this kind of stuff? Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Congratulations, this work has been nominated for the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2022’ award in the #characters category! You can vote for it here.

1 Like

Bellissimo lavoro!!!

1 Like