Waking Life

Humans have not advanced one iota since the beginning of time.Technology has improved by leaps and bounds of course. But humans are still just as hateful as ever. Humans still kill,rape,maim, torture and lie,cheat and steal for greed and power as much today as they ever did.

It sickens me to be part of it. Everyone is more concerned about their own selfish life then trying to make the world a better place.

The evil people are starting to outnumber the good.

There will be another world war. And this one will be far worse than the others.

Of course, everybody could eat more pancakes. And then there would be peace.

I can easily see that, at least I’m a Dragon thus not having a human soul, unless you are one too.

I can’t just go and have a deep hatred for people, are there not any humans who do good things too, those who sometimes risk getting killed by those who love evil?

Still doesn’t change the fact some humans love to kill, maim, and do terrible things, one guy in my city called 911 just to kill any officers that would come to his house, there’s also the tremondous campaigns in the past to wipe out animal populations, especially carnivores so the deer and cattle can over-populate the area.

Then there are the humans who just are flat out hateful to people simply because his view on something is different, like the teenager who got boatloads of harassment over the phone and death threats just because he started a ‘No Cussing Club’.

Humanity is the creation of all that is evil cause Humanity is the foundation of life. Those who love too much need hate to even them out, those who are free need slavery from creating chaos. Its not a matter of more or less but of how do we balance them out. But once it becomes balance what should we do then ? Its stupid to keep reinventing the wheel, cause thats what society is, its a wheel, those who try so hard to keep the wheel going will stay in the cave, those who try to stop the wheel will be shot. Those who try to be equal will go to war.

this thread turned into a joke at that point. Sorry, I just cant read it anymore without laughing.

CD should search for the dark.

Life is neither good nor evil but is an interplay between those forces and the forces that arise from that interplay, one of which strives to bring those two forces back into reconciliation and rest. Trying to view the interplay from within this swirling mass will certainly provide a lot of passion for things to turn out in a certain direction ,but also interjects a lot of distortion. The final outcome is reconciliation of all differences
called in western mysticism the peace which surpasseth all understanding. Thing is the creative energies involved get bored and it all starts over again in a different (more or less) form. Perfection isn’t all it’s cracked up to be and sometimes we need to have more imperfection to remember that.
JayCode

but who would approve what they approve of?

Al, if you credit Humanity with creating evil because we war, you need to study nature, dude. Ants invented mass warfare long before homo erectus.

Quoted for truth. Can one be banned for brainwashing?