Want The Blender series to Continue?

(EnderRender) #1

Update on Microboxus.com

Greetings from Microboxus.com. Microboxus.com is done with the communty but it’s going to get HOSTROCKET first then upload the community and the rest of the site.

Sidexffects

As you know the blender series was stopped. In response Microboxus.com will continue the saga. The program will be named Sidexffects for various copyright reasons.

Setbacks

I, the webmaster of Microboxus.com (DemonRacer,Skyracer,X10) bought a book on grphics programming and trial version of a software that makes applications with a simple click and drag and some programming. I have already done the application in the trial version but it doesn’t let me publish it. And now I need you to donate some money (look down) because the software it too expensive. I can ask my mom for the money but I didn’t get her anything for Mother’s Day and she bought me really expensive shoes and some games and contact lenses. I’m a good son I’m gonna get her a late present I’m gonna make a model then put it on a coffee mug.

What will it look like?

Sidexffects looks like cinema 4d only it has the same thing as Blender.

:x <MAKING A LIST OF AFFILATE PROGRAMS AND DONATION ACCOUNTS, CHECK LATER> :x

(Green) #2

yeah. I have 3000$ to spare. where do i send it?

(macke) #3

hahahahaha

(acasto) #4

X10, although I do admire your ambition, I wouldn’t count on too much from this for several reason. First off, most of us don’t have a lot of money right off, or else we would all have maya or something probably. Second, you have 9 posts, nobody know’s you yet. One resource we have here that you may be able to use a little is knowledge. If you need something done, tell us about it. Maybe we can help since we have such a wide range of knowledge around, from coders to modelers.

(SLID3) #5

Greetings right back at you Microboxus.com,

Im sorry to see Microboxus is done with the “Communty” (im stretching it maybe here and assume you mean community.)
Im excited to see youre goal is hostrocket first and then upload the entire community into it! and then even the rest of the site! (How big is this thing?)

On another note Blender was stopped but they seem to be coming back online, is this in cooparation with Microboxus ?or is this a single rebellious attempt at hijacking the blendersource code, slapping SideXffects onit and calling it youre own ?

"I, the webmaster of Microboxus.com (DemonRacer,Skyracer,X10) bought a book on grphics programming and trial version of a software that makes applications with a simple click and drag and some programming. "

So you picked up a copy of Bryce and a copy of "how to program 1337 Gr4ph1c5 " (please do correct me if im stating sillyness here)

“Sidexffects looks like cinema 4d only it has the same thing as Blender”

Cant wait to see it! or to see the ensueing thread that will nodoubtly follow!
heehee!

cheerio!

(blengine) #6

hehehe… i dont even know who u are? what is your name? “hustler something”? :wink: yer just lucky im as rich as bill gates and i can throw my money away…how much are we talking here…should i put u down for a mil?

(EnderRender) #7

Donations and Ads

The site for the donations and ads is www.A-world.8k.com

A-world and Microboxus are to different websites

(sten) #8

hey X10 !!

was that you that asked thousands of question on the
old Blenderboards and never were satisfied , as Skyracer ? :o

it seems to me that if you say you are gonna create this 3D tool,
how can you do it when you even can’t handle Blender :smiley: :o

explain that kindly to me please lol

/ztonzy

(ScottishPig) #9

Ah- gotta love the assholes on this forum- what community’d be complete w/o them?

Uh huh- I’ll give you money to run some piece-of-shit software generator? I think not.

It’s no prudent. People here have brains, that’s why they use blender for good-quality hobbist graphics. You are a damn kid. You’re going to recreate blender with some drag n’ drop program? Nae doubt it’ll no be cross platform, nor will it be as capable. And would you be so KIND as to explain how the hell it can be "like cinema 4d only it has the same thing as Blender. "

If it looks like cinema 4D, it’s not the same as blender, now is it?

“As you know the blender series was stopped.” It was? Are you DAFT OR CAN YOU NOT READ? -I’ll say no more before I start to kirk out.

"Microboxus.com is done with the communty but it’s going to get HOSTROCKET first then upload the community and the rest of the site. " Uhmm, that’s gotta be an expensive account…

Oh yes. Did I mention you’re not getting any funding from me or my friends?

(acasto) #10

I hate to discourage anyone with an ambitious idea, however from what it sounds, you might not be going about this project in the best way. You will probably find that when you get into it, it is going to get much more in depth than you ever imagined. Instead, why don’t you set up your site and discuss the aspects of your idea, maybe setup a forum. Then with other’s opinions, whom might be able to advise you one how big your project could get and what it will take to finish it, proceed from there. Take it one step at a time, and do perhaps modular work with the community, so you don’t get bogged down.

I don’t know too much about it to comment, but if it really is a good idea you have here, can you really handle it yourself? I’m a little skeptical about the drag and drop software, is it just to create GUI and widget type things? The guis are easy compared to the math and processes involved with manipulating a 3D environment. But whatever you choose, good luck.

(ScottishPig) #11

About microboxus.com (Whatever the hell kind of name that is)… Was blender NOT WORKING when you made the interface? Ugh. 7.5bit colour annoys me. (And MS PAINT thing, only works for blender textures)

And (Later addendum) Why is that that black box on your screen where you are trying to load a flash movie? Is it that the warez version of flash doesnt work, or do you have the whole real legit thing and don’t know how to use it?

(sten) #12

Can’t stop laughing sorry :smiley:

/ztonzy

(ZoltarX) #13

Thank God your back Skyracer/Demonracer!

I was missing you and your great Blender questions. It looks like you have been busy during the school holidays!!!

Good luck with the current project lol.

(EnderRender) #14

I made the game. It’s like “The Sims” only it’s south park characters and they only interact with each other. I got and “F” because I broght it in a disk and they didn’t have Blender so I couldn’t put it on.

(Eric) #15

hah! and you didn’t even put a link to the blender website?

(EnderRender) #16

For the last time I’m going to get HostRocket first, then upload my community and all that stuff. Geocities doesn’t support PHP and HostRocket is cheaper.