Want to change your username?

wanna get my account removed, cause someone else posted with my account in some threads

numarul then just go and edit the posts saying that someone else posted them.

Somebody can delete my account with all the afferent data?

Thx

can you change mine from mack to shatter? thanks

Please can you change my name to kbot and I will donate some money to a good cause ?

EDIT: Thank you so much you wonderful moderators.

Kbot WTF? lol

any chance I can change mine to mr_artshow

Could I please change my name to Domo_kun?
I’m tired of this name I made up when I couldn’t think of one.
Thanks!

You guys know that this thread is not getting answered, I think it’s better to PM theeth, that’s what I did. Much faster!

Ok thanks!

Please can I have my username changed to “FranOnTheEdge”? if login ignores the case. If it takes note of the case used then can I please have “franontheedge”?

as this is what I use everywhere else on the net.

Thanks - Fran - OnTheEdge of… reason?

I want my username changed to Dayanto, which is what I use everywhere else. I had to come up with a name quickly when I registered and now I really don’t like it…

Thanks already. :slight_smile:

I should have seen this post before I created another account (my third BlenderArtists.org account. :D) But that’s OK, all’s well. Thanks for the excellent service, tho!!!
-b

Dear mods,

My first account, Nikolay116, was banned because of new 5 post rule of yours. If you need details, read this http://blenderartists.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1274022&postcount=3.

The point is that I cannot swap email address of that account and my current one. Could you delete Nikolay116, so I can reuse email address assigned to it?

Thanks!

Could I please change my name to BobsurUncle

Hi,

Due to a identity theft issue I want to get my real name out of my username. Please change it to InvisibleTF or delete the account.

Thanks,

any way you could change my username from yescah to desolar? thanks

Changed my mind…

Hi there

Could I please have my username changed to Momo?

Thanks Heaps

Hello, i would greatly appreciate it if my username could be changed to ShReD. thank you