Wanted: Modeler for Movie Poster Assets

I’m working on writing the screenplay for a feature-length live-action contemporary war drama, and I’ve been wanting to create a concept poster for it for several months now. I’ve searched for photos I could edit and composite in Photoshop for it, but didn’t find anything that worked for what I have in mind. Having no luck with the image search, I turned to Blender to try putting it together in 3D.

The problem is, my modeling skills aren’t up to par when it comes to modeling complex objects. I’m looking for a more experience modeler to help out with creating two particular assets for the poster: a SOPMOD Block II M4A1 Carbine and a Nikon D300 DSLR camera.

Well, I guess it’s more than 2 assets, really, if you break the M4 down into the weapon and the attachments.

I can’t offer anything in the way of monetary compensation, but I will be sure to give proper credit where credit is due for the models. It’s worth mentioning though, that this screenplay, and its related materials, will be part of a media package I’ll be presenting to a Hollywood studio executive later this year when I go to pitch the movie idea.

With that said, if you’re interested, and feel generous enough to donate your time and modeling skills, please post here or PM me for more information about the project.