To all tallent: Hello!
I have a request to the community to advance an architectural model that I have made for a book collaboration.
The book “Wardenclyffe” is an overview behind the famous 1900 Wardenclyffe transmitter in Long Island NY by Nikola Tesla. I have did my best with making a photo-realistic depiction of what the facility was supposed to be… but in order to advance the art even further of this emulation, I would like to open it up to the community to improve upon what I originally constructed in Blender v2.79
Goals for advancing the 3D model:
- Faster render times for better animation render times. (particularly around foliage)
- Improve landscaping beauty quality (better grass and out of view background foliage)
- Improve roadway realism
- Improve indoor/outdoor lighting schemes (lamp post lighting. Can lights, and interior lighting)
- Improve architectural accuracy of brick building for future plans to import machinery etc.
- Generally – increase realism.
This is very open/unconstrained job posting… I need to figure out what is possible to improve upon and what that will cost. What would $500 get us? What would $1000 get us? etc…
If this project interests anyone, lets chat about it and we can enhance history together
FB POST advertising of early animation sequences:
Thank you in advance!