Warm interior in cold winter day

In first moment was this concept just a fast texture mapping exercise , but looks good…Blender 2.49b, Yafaray 0.1.2beta2, MOTIVA…
[email protected] are welcome…two versions - color and bw…

A very clean scene, which is why the cushion on the floor bothers me a little. It looks perfectly modelled and textured, just looks out of place.

That is all I can fault with this render, looks fantastic. Personally I prefer the colour one.

very inviting. same question as above poster.

very professional work, i love it.

Awesome work!
Any chance of a timeLapse or tutorial on your next peice? Would love to see how this is “a fast texture mapping excercise” :slight_smile:

The pillows look like plasticine and the chairs seem like they are cushioned with uninviting packing foam. have a go at studying leather and cloth and try to replicate that in your artwork. other than that you have done an awesome job with the modelling and design, its just your materials that needs more work

I agree with Ranger, textures are not definitelly good, pillows looks like bubble gum, but on other side it was just a quick exercise with possible next update and grow up…this project was focused on quick developing of interior for customer…max two - three hours for idea, modeling, texturing, rendering and postpro…in next round can be focused on details like pillows seams , fire and wood carbons, newspaper , coffee cup and more and more…but this result is better for cgsociety.org, in real time business you havent time for playing with small details…
SIXTHLAW: Tutorial is possible, I think about blog with tips for Blender - Yafaray - SketchUP architect combo…be patient…about this scene…Its just a simple two area lights and sun component, Yafaray 0.1.2 photon map, quick AA - lanczos…

nice rendering. looks realistic :slight_smile: