Was it the past or the future ?

Finally, I think I will make a night view. The woman’s face is not feminine enough but I’ll work on the eyes later…

I like the expression. very subtle. there are a number of ways which could make it more feminine, like making the cheekbones fuller, lowering the eyes, bringing them closer together, shrinking the chin, and moving the mouth more toward the nose. also some heavy eyelashes, or a bit of hair that indicates a female hair style.

Wip…

Thank you Modron. That’s cool to you to give me your advice. I’ll work in this direction :slight_smile:

Hello. I worked on the woman’s face and his hair. I think she’s OK to be integrated in the final scene.

She still is a “He” :slight_smile:
What is the reason for that strong light on the face?

btw, i’m sure: it’s the future!

Waow, youre incredibly clever ! How did you find the good answer ? Lol

Seriously, conerning the ligtning, it’s a rapid test but the real lightning will be in the final street scene.

In any case, thank you to give me your advice Isscpp :slight_smile:

This is the new version with the “new” version woman and the cab she left.
As Isscp and my nephew said. May be the woman’s skin is too much grainy.
Please give your advice about that.

looking better, imo. another thing you might consider trying is to puff up the lower lip a bit and thin down the upper one. also thinning the eyebrows could help.

Hello modron. Thanx for your remarks. I’ll make some tests for the lip and the eyebrowns.

A new version with de final version cab. I’m not sure oh the new position. Please give me you advice.
Now I will work on the woman skin, the eyebrows and the lips shape. I’ll add somme lipstick effects too.

Hello,
This is the latest version with the modified woman face and some new lightning modification and added elements :