Watch bank card

so, I was asked to do a project to create a new type of bank account for 13 - 23 year olds as a school project.
Me and some freinds came up with the idea that we could use the bank card as a sort of smartwatch. all you would do is slide the bank card in a socket under the screen, and your watch would come alive.
This is one of the adverts that i was doing.:

And this one:

Hi

The second Image is kinda nice, its clear that its some sort of card although I would not guess that it’s a bank card. if you look at a credit card they all use the same layout, the text is in the same place, the chip is in the same place. Everything that is data and is going to be interacting with other devices is in the same place, if this was not the case every shop would need a different card reader for every new card layout. Therefore I would not change the layout at all, it would not make for a very good product that align with the rest of the market.

So that leaves you with the design of the card itself and in this case, it’s just red with a logo. I don’t know why that would be better or worse for a 12-23 year old. It’s really not clear what the benefits are for your target audience. The slogan doesn’t ring with me ether, You would probably want to target the parent with the slogan for the younger customers to get a card for their kid and if that’s the case then security would probably be the number one priority for the slogan. For the older say 18-23 something more adventurous and dangerous would be in the slogan, maybe the one that you have would work. Pretty hard to combine the whole 12-23 age span in one slogan. 12-23 is a wierd target audience sense some of them will be adults and some will be kids.

For the top image. It’s not clear at all that it’s a watch. I didn’t see it at all but I read the text and after a while I got it. Not clear that it’s a screen. you use the same image for the background as the screen. Half the watch seems to be taken up by space from the card. Not very practical.

Whats the size of that card? I would guess it’s a standard card and that would make for a pretty big watch. And last, what would be the gain of sliding the card into your watch? Is it an access card for the watch? What 12-23 year old would need that kind of security? Is it for the watch to be able to read the card so that you can buy stuff with your watch? whats the benefit?

Hope this rambling makes some sense to you and sorry I didn’t get the marketing or the product but I guess you asked for feedback and I don’t want to be rude or anything. I just think that you might not have asked yourself all the questions that needed to be asked.