I’ve been working on a waterfall, and I’ve come to a point where it’s missing that extra something that makes it look good:
Comments and critiques are welcome, and the harder the critique the better the finished product
The lighting looks good. Things that pop to the eye :
- the water fall top (it’s just a line , not natural ) : http://funmozar.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Waterfall-01.jpg
- The rock at the top , it’s very square (looks like a stair pyramid)
- The left tree trunk , needs more roughness lacks detail (even blurred it’s easy to see)
- I would add a little more variation to the greens , not to much tho.
- The top of the waterfall is to white , needs to have more variations like the bottom.
Little details that will make a difference I think.
Thanks! I’ll be sure to fix those
Too foggy, sunny, blurry or whatever it is.
Also there are some weird streaks, that might be sun beams, but they are going from wrong angle - not from sun.
Here is, what I mean:
Red arrows - current direction of streaks
Yellow arrows - as sun beams should go
But maybe I’m seeing it all wrong. As I said - it is too blurry.
Thanks, good advice! I’ve done that real quick, since it’s a simple change, as well as tweaked the final color balance so it feels better to me. I’m still going to be adding in more details.