WC #18 : monkeys

http://users.pandora.be/willem.packet1/trofee.html
highrez version (better) :

comments? suggestions?

very nice,

like the monkeys. really

only the materials…

but further it’s okay :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

whats wrong with the materials ??? I thought they looked pretty much like gold silver and bronze.

there’s noting wrong, i like em!!

wow… great modeling! :o
the materials seem to be right that way…
.andy

I don’t know what’s wrong with them, but they are different to me than the most materials. not that I don’t like them. I like the picture alot indeed.

only the materials, they look a bit weird to me…

love gold
love silver
like leather

but somthing isn’t quite right with bronze maybe it looks to orange

i love everything else especially the monkey faces (whats with their eyes in their heads)

just bronze looks more browny i think i don’t remeber bronze being so orange

i’ll vote for you anyway cause its so cool 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :o 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

i think the base of the good job one looks more like bronze
maybe i’m thinking of brass

could you do some more angles of these figures cause i want to see them in a more 3d kinda way. they’re so good

nice work. I like the leather trofee’s gold teeth. :smiley:

Lovely Materials !!! :smiley:

what the heck is that??
ok, there is two-headed-monkey on “Monkey Island”, but here, you have two-mouth-monkey-human-hybrid? eeek… looks like something from The Island of Dr.Moreau… :slight_smile:

especially that eye makes it scary… it’s like, there’s a human being underneath all that… a human that want out.

I’m not sure if I would like to see these as trophys (as I would ever receive one hehheh) but as a picture, it’s excellent! great modelling ,great textures… best gold I ever seen… bronze doesn’t look like bronze (maybe add some green patches to it… dunno) … leather is “ok”…

anyways, good job!

.b

thats a weird looking monkey with that patch bump over his nose, looks like a mask =) but oh so cool entry! u got this in the bag, great job and great materials

Hmm… I haven´t actually paid any atention to a monkeys face, so I can´t say I remember exactly what it looks like, but that bump over the nose looks strange and unnatural. So does the nose, it looks to human.

Damn that odd ridge above the nose of the monkey bothers me… great looking materials, but the object looks really odd for a monkey/chimpanzee

i like the material, but the eyes look like they are to far up.

Thanks for the comments.

just bronze looks more browny i think i don’t remeber bronze being so orange

Hmm… You’re right. Haven’t noticed this yet. I’ll change this later. Thanks.

Hmm… I haven´t actually paid any atention to a monkeys face, so I can´t say I remember exactly what it looks like, but that bump over the nose looks strange and unnatural. So does the nose, it looks to human.

Damn that odd ridge above the nose of the monkey bothers me… great looking materials, but the object looks really odd for a monkey/chimpanzee

Well… I wanted to give this monkey his own identity. I COULD just mode a regular monkey, but I actually like this one much more, just because he’s a little weird.

A little weird? Dang, that monkey’s giving me bad dreams… :wink:

me too. :smiley:

could you do some more angles of these figures cause i want to see them in a more 3d kinda way. they’re so good

Here are 2 wire views.

and

how did you do those wireframes??? :o

.b

how did you do those wireframes???
µ

Pretty easy.
Duplicate your model. Scale down one of the models a little bit (eg 0.998)
then take the larger model. Give it a shadeless white wire material. Setup lights to lighten the smaller model, and render.