first ever participating entry to a Weekend Challenge. In fact, it’s a try in disguise about the use of the new particles system: I added three small vortex fields to disturb the smoke flow, and the cave is a deflector to keep the smoke “in” the cave but I didn’t success at that, yet. Static particles for the pilosity of the Caveman, BTW. This is a MakeHuman figure with extreme targets applied on all the body (in fact, the caveman is bulky, short and hideous even if it’s not very visible on the render because of the pose and the angle of camera).
I’ll give some try further about props and pose, if I manage to find time, which is unlikely. Anyway, I post it in the WIP section, and C&C are welcome, of course!