We are looking for a experienced 3D artist [EGOSOFT - Sci Fi, Space, Realtime - Germany]

3D Artist (m/f/d)
https://www.egosoft.com/company/jobs_en.php

EGOSOFT is looking for an experienced hard-surface artist to work with us on our own IP “X4: Foundations”. As an artist at EGOSOFT, you will work in collaboration with the lead artist and the rest of the team. Due to the fact that EGOSOFT is a small company, there will be a wide range of areas you will work on, such as space ships, station modules, interiors, effects and atlas textures. We expect you to take your art all the way from ideas and concept through modeling, texturing and final setup and implementation in the game.

General Requirements:

• Minimum of 5 years experience creating high quality assets in a production environment
  • Strong working knowledge of Blender (or experience with equivalent tools and motivation to transfer those skills)
  • Ability to design as well as create appealing and visually coherent assets inspired by our existing visual guidelines
  • Strong knowledge of effective asset creation and optimization
  • Experience with physically based rendering
  • Experience working with atlas textures and creating of such
  • Link to portfolio showcasing these skills

Pluses:

• Delivered at least one PC/Console game title
  • Experience with Substance tools
  • Experience with XML file structures
  • Ability to communicate an artistic vision
  • Experience with concepting
  • Working knowledge of 2D image processing tools (Photoshop / Gimp)
  • 3ds Max knowledge
  • Experience with planning and documentation software (Jira / Confluence)

Interested? Contact us: jobs[at]egosoft.com

Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Würselen, Germany.

1 Like

Hey @rachel1.
If you are interested in the offer, then please contact us at via the email address posted in the opening post.
All the details and what you have to do is also listed there.

This is correct, we are looking for someone working with us in house.

This position is now filled successfully :slight_smile:
We are though opening another position with similar requirements.
Shall i close this topic and recreate a “fresh” topic for the new opening?

I would love to join as a 3D Artist. I’m an experienced Hard Surface Artist with keen to detail.

My Portfolio can be found here:
https://www.redbubble.com/people/darkzid08/shop?anchor=profile&ref=account-nav-dropdown

currently i’m working on designing 3d asset for 3d print and converting them to 2d for other uses.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
cheers

@darkzid08 These seem to be just links to some store pages, not to a portfolio.

Please send your application with your portfolio (link to website like artstation/behance or .pdf) and a CV to jobs[at]egosoft.com.