We down no with cohersitization.

Here’s the idea. Every time someone makes a post, they have to edit their last post to mean something completely different.

Also, try to make posts that somehow link the varying posts that may have no connection.

So what will it be? Will we create a literary masterpiece? Or a mindless soup of words akin to 8 cheerleaders chatting at a restraunt?

Oh, and if you’re REALLY creative, you can find a way to edit your post in such a way that it changes the meaning of the posts afterwards. Catch people in their words!

If there’s enough consensus, I may even change this post. Then we’ll really confuse newcomers.

A few notes:

You may edit any of your posts.

Try to keep quoting to a minimum.

alright, thats just nuts…

And I thought Cyborg Dragon had lost it…

Sort of a linguistic acid trip, sounds like. :slight_smile:

It might be fun, just don’t go and change rules.
edit
Sort of like this so people can see how the flow changed?

I suppose it can be hilarious, but I didn’t quite get the rules… not all of them. So basically if you say something and I say “Yeah, I’d like that” and you change your post into “My dog is ready to mount you”, then we’re playing this game, right?

This is a post.

(This is how not to edit your post.)

If there’s enough consensus, I may even change this post. Then we’ll really confuse newcomers.

If by “confuse newcomers” you mean “get people to press ‘back’ in their browsers and ignore that this post ever existed” then yes, I agree! :wink:

My disembowelment depends upon the definistrate of said sponge!
(Yeah, that’s right, I’m actually playing.)

Ohohoh! Ohoh! You’re so brilliant! Good one! Didn’t see that comin!

Saxofoner,

I mean change the post ENTIRELY. Make it say something stupid, or insane. That way it’ll blend in with the rest of the nonsense.

A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES.

Try to keep quoting to a minimum. It inhibits people’s ability to twist your words. We wouldn’t want that, now would we? Joking.

You may edit any of your posts. It doesn’t necessarily have to be your last one.

Charlesworth, you didn’t edit your last post. Shame on you. Can’t you see your tearing this community apart. Quit it.

Saxofoner:
Now why did you emphasize the word “size”?

What can I say? I’m a loose cannon. Not even I really know what I’m gonna say next. Like this post right here. I’m asleep right now so I won’t even remember posting it. That’s right. I’m sleep-typing… jealous much?!

There was once a squirrel who was a great warrior.

like a chess set?
I need to type this so it’s 10 characters long:mad:
so who’s up for my favorite game—catch with a shovel

Quote:

you mean you didn’t see the shovel comin?

Have you seen my PB & J, Jeepster?

(that’s supposed to be me clearing my throat)
you’re chicken scrubber is tied to the shovel…CATCH!

One day he met a mean old dog.

woah… I jsut became totally blind. I hope I’m typing right, considering I lost my eyesight

They faced off in an epic battle of… epic… proportions.

so Mr. Smarty pants, no, I’m not from canada