We down no with cohersitization.

La di da di da.

How’s a marble walk in a straight line drunk-like?

Do you have three teeth left in your avatar?

I’m guessing 3, but maybe 2
hmm. I’ll have to think about that

If it’s in two dimensions, the marble can bounce.

A fortune cookie said that to me once

Saxofoner, just because marbles walking in a straight doesn’t mean there not drunk doesn’t mean that Jeepster inebriated the marble guards defending your PBJ so he could steal it, or that high sounding words like definistrate will bring you the upper hand in the argument, or that dodging the issue with facts like how a fortune cookie once told Jeepster that he was Luke Skywalker will make everyone forget about it.

So please, use sound judgement in your reasonings people.

one day there were two talking sausages in a frying pan and one of em says “boy it sure is hot in here” and the other screams “AAAAAAAAAHH A TALKING SAUSAGE” and jumps out of the pan and runs away, then he hit a window and fell to the ground and a dog came and ate him. :cool:

Venom:

Did you read the rules? Or are you just mocking us? lol

Aren’t there forum rules against stuff like this (unless you’re Wu-Man?)

This is why I was concerned about the “creative” route. First I launched my pitiful salvo, then Jeepster responded in like manner. If we keep this up, the thread will boil down into a pot of tasteless, humorless insults that will scare away anyone who actually intends to use this thread for its original purpose ('cause that’s a bad thing.) Then everyone will want to beat each other with shovels long after it’s locked. I created this thread so that when people posted all their stupid stuff here, they’d go somewhere else and post something smart ( actually no. I’m just saying that 'cause it sounds smart.)

So please folks. Be civil. Be pithy.

Ok, I made a partial link with my second last post. The next person has to find a connection between that and warrior squirrel fights.

Then everyone will want to beat each other with shovels long after it’s locked.

hooray! let freedom ring!
The warrior threw a shovel at the squirl. The squirl thought is was the other squirl. It threw a shovel at the other squirl, but missed and hit a duck in the air. THe shovel fell from the sky, landing in squirl public, causing mass hysteria and the squirl fights began!

ps -

Originally Posted by Jeepster http://blenderartists.org/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif
like your dog with the extra fat roll!?

when I said that, I was sleepy and I didn’t really know of anything else to type at the time. When I said you had a dog that was fat, I didn’t mean to offend you, I apologize and if it so happens that you have a fat dog, give him/her a talking sausage…or not… it depends if your dog is on a diet

So the lesson to be learned from the squirrels here, is that if we argue over pbj’s, we could bring mass hysteria upon this community.

that is true, unless, the drunk marble was put in the PB&J to kill the squirrels and therefore caused the world to cease to exist.

Jumping into an unforseeably successful game

i love watching my dog lick himself
okay, now wut do i do?

I say “me too”
once I do that, you change your post to something like “my cat craps in my bed”

The rules were more strict earlier, but here is how it generally works now.\

You can edit your posts to mean something completely different from what they originally said. The before hand flow of thought will be turned into a jumbled up mess of unrelated posts.

Each person’s job is to somehow link the topics in each post together.

Like right now, we’ve found a connection between warrior squirrels, drunken marbles, fortune cookie about Luke Skywalker and pbj’s. Still haven’t dealt with the talking and unconscious sausages though.

NOT A POST
k, i think ive got it, edited my post, this is pretty fun(i didnt get wut you meant at the start)

the squirls started to play duck-duck-goose

eating dead bodies is so wrong

Nothing you post here is wrong (apparently.) I can’t really stop them, can I? So go wild! Just make sure to bring a shovel. This could get ugly.

If you have a problem understanding the rules, just read these first two pages of the thread. Interpret them however you want.

Also, here is the official slang definition of “owned”:

I’m sure it’ll come in handy.