We need a name

I need a name for my company. It consists of 3 people, we are teenagers and we are making a game (don’t you dare judge me). We are Canadian, we live in Nanaimo, B.C., we are outcasts at school, and other than that we have no defining characteristics. We were thinking Cyborg Potato, none of us had played Portal at that point (http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5025/5728853850_a3bbb14083_z.jpg). We need something to replace it, as we are 3 months in and would like to start marketing soon. As for the game it’s a puzzle/platformer, made in (primarily) Blender and Unity, it has voice actors and a decent story. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Take the initials of the people in your company, add some vowels if there aren’t any, and start playing anagrams with those letters. Sooner or later you will either come up with a name using those letters, or a different idea will occur to you. Either way, you win: you have a name.

How about PotatoTron ?
Potato is from “Cyborg Patato”

I’m using “tron” from “Adamtron” which is your username here.

Option B is “CyborgTron”

Hope you can guess where “Cyborg” and “Tron” comes from (-:

Can’t decide a name?? You’re gonna have to do better than that.

Just go with the best you can come up with, regardless of how lame it sounds. But no point asking other people to suggest a name for something that is yours.

Fangdango!

How about “Tato”?