WEBBING!

hey, i finally figured out a method for webbing… WAY overly complicated, but i think it looks good. Like the motion match?

http://cgi.third-era.com/~Nayman/web.avi

keep in mind, this only about an hour and a half of work… could be alittle smoother, and gotta work out a little but better sag, but i think even this rough could work in short shots

Never mind the webbing! WHO’s THE BABE?!!! :smiley:

seriously. it looks neat. I dont like the motion matching (sorry) maybe it would look better with a device on her wrist. could be the CG/video difference too. I understand its a test. It could work for far away shots. how did you make the webbing? armatures? I see a straight curve in the line.

Roel

Yeah it looks like the web goes through her hand a bit there… But if you set it to repeat you get a lot of upper chest movement :P. Sorry, I had a goofster moment!

sure, blame me. I’m not the one changing their settings to see breasts move…

Roel

ps. If you get the right mediaplayer you can change the playingspeed…It looks like she’s running :smiley: mmmmmMmmM

thats her boyfreind she is webbing, and one of my best friends… ewww

i realize the motion match on her wrist is terrible, but that’s not what i am focusing on. The face is what i spent my time on

Looks good,

too straight in many points for me, and I would have made it a little transparent…

mmmm

I’m getting an idea…

I’ll try it and let you know :slight_smile:

Stefano

OK but not enough web…
and yes it does look more metalik than transparent or opaque

What is it s 86?

Hehe your first line and your last line seem to contradict eachother :P. Any the thing is, I could blame you and get away with it :P.

this

Like it :slight_smile: ?

Stefano

In principle it is good…

how did you do it?

what a babe :wink:
oh yeah… the webbing…nicely done! i didnt notice it went threw the hand until others pointed it out to me :x
good job =D

Thanx :slight_smile:

It is a level 3 subsurfed mesh animated with RVK (I learned them just yesterday :stuck_out_tongue: ) If you want I’ll send you the .blend

Stefano