The BGMC 25 is in about a week from this post so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a 4-hour game challenge to get warmed up for the big competition.
The challenges have been really informal so far so maybe we can get this rolling again.
Anyway, let’s see what happens.
You have four hours between now and when the timer stops.
Make a game using one of the themes:
The theme is fast
How you Participate:
Post your WIP in the this thread, and put your finished game in the finished game forums with the prefix [WNG].
There is no contest, this is just for developers to practice working to deadlines and encourage more games to be made but mostly just to have fun.
- Premade Assets are allowed, but must be used legally (ie CC licencing)
- The game should be made in a blender-integrated engine (BGE, UPBGE, BDX, blenderpanda, Armoury)
- The source for the game should be made available.
- Multiple submissions are allowed, but four hours each.
[B]Suggested Development Timeline:
- Sunday: Design your game based one one (or more) of the themes[I]
- Week-days: Spend half-an-hour in the evenings working on your game[I]
- Saturday: You have an hour and a half to finish it off![/I][/I][/B][/B]