Weightless beauty Abstract

This is another attempt at abstract art. Blender 2.57. Video sequenced in 2.58. I will be uploading a youTube 3d:enabled and anaglyph version soon. Please let me know what you think.

Watching in Hi Def is highly recommended, especial for the second one

This is an older one I did.

Its simpler and much shorter. I can’t decide which is my favorite. If you like these please subscribe to my youTube page.

I like the colours and flow of the one at the top of the post. Very different and creative.

really interesting!
the first one is a curve with shape keys? and what about the color? i like that! :smiley:

Thanks Ijay, I’m really glad you like it.

Thanks, Its not a curve but you were really close. Its a hand modeled mesh that I subdivided smooth. And yes the movement is purely shape keys. The color comes from red blue and green lights as particles. I do wish there was some way to animate the brightness of the lights with the particle’s age. If anyone knows of a way please let me know.

Here is the anaglyph version if anyone is interested.

I will upload a yt3d:enabled version soon.

Looks really cool, but why is the guy who made the music giving his own title to Gustav Holst’s Jupiter? Is he plagiarising or am I missing something?

Thanks. Im glad you think it looks cool. But as far as the other video on my youTube page. The title is “Jupiter WIP stereo Blender 2.5x” Jupiter being the title of the song, WIP is short for Work in Progress, Stereo refers to the fact that its a stereoscopic video, and Blender is the software used to make the video. At no point am I taking credit for the song.

Here is the stereoscopic 3d version as promised.

Sorry, you misunderstood me. I was talking about the musician in the credits at the end of the video at the top of this thread. Giving a basically unchanged piece of music a new name is a bit unwarranted but I checked and he credits the original composer on his site so nevermind. The new stereo 3D video looks great.

I apologize for misunderstanding. I didnt understand what you meant. But now that you pointed it out, I feel silly for now noticing that it was “Jupiter’s folly” considering I been working on a project featuring Gustav’s masterpiece for more than half a year:( Thanks for pointing that out and good ear!