Weird animation issue after linking a file.

Hey there.

I am working on a project in which a character from minecraft is riding a sheep. In order to make things easier I made the animation cycle in a separate .blend file. After I had it the way I wanted it, I linked that file in my main project file(basically put all the stuff on one group and linked that group).

So after I imported it, everything was looking the way it is supposed to be in the viewport (the animation was exactly as in the original file). But as soon as I render, all the parts of the sheep start stretching immensely. Any idea how might I fix that? If somebody can, please respond, as I need to finish this in 2 days time.

*** EDIT : Also I noticed, that right after I link my model the stretching occurs in the viewport as well, but after I update the view (by going to the next frame for example) it fixes it self.

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Hey there… I managed to fix it on my own. Turns out I forgot to add my sheep armature to the group. :slight_smile: … Man I hate it when I forget simple stuff like that >.<