Weird Blur-Fade

My computer seems to have a weird fade when I type, draw, or a do anything else on the screen. Its really annoying. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Red circles point out what I’m saying.

Im confused because I dont see anything wrong with that image.

Niether am I. Might want to check your monitor settings, then check your video card

It must just be my computer thats doing it… Iv tried messing around with the monitor settings…That doesn’t help. I have no clue where/how to check my video card…

Well if it’s a PC, check to see if it has an on-board VGA connection and plug that in. If the blur is still there, it might be time to get a new monitor. If not, then you might want to update your video card drivers after plugging it back into your video card