I created a character model and a “Cat” Metarig (it’s supposed to be a dog, but whatever). I then fit it to match the model, like is usually done.
In the process, I also deleted the finger bones, since they weren’t needed, and I figured it’d function fine without them, since they can be added individually, I figured it’d be safe to remove them as well.
I also disabled the “Deform” property for the teeth, breast, belly, and eye bones.
When I was all done, I generated the rig and parented it with automatic weights. But… this happened:
I’m not sure how to fix this. Here’s a preview of the face bones:
Here’s the .blend file as well (you’ll need the 2.8 version):
HelpRigify.zip (1.6 MB)