weirdhat

people, still plenty of time to enter this weekends challenge! :slight_smile:

http://www.lib.hel.fi/~basse/tmp/weirdhat.jpg

nice hat, wouldn’t be realy my taste, but nicly done.

my weird hat is also reaching completion.

it would be complete by now wasn’t it the fact that i only just now discoverd the subnurbs or sub something button. (Forgot and can’t look at the moment)
and i thought it would be funny to put the divide at render at 10.
for the last hour my computer is been going insane and still there seems no end to it.

sheesh.

That is a very weird hat.

you think thats a weird hat? look at the guy wearing it!!! jk… :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool hat. needs work on the name, though.

Cool!

LoL!!! Thats pretty funny!!! :wink:

Maybe one of the weekend contests theme should be a “weird hat”!!! :wink:

And maybe with WH’s permission one could even have a pic to composite your hat onto!!! hehe :wink:

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!

:slight_smile: you DO know, that this weekends challenge topic in fact was “weirdhat” and on my picture there, that is mr hat himself. they are still frames from one of his animation… heh. I just added the hat.
but you knew that, right, this was just weird joke, right? :wink:

.b

LOL, really funny. Great image compositing :smiley:

Tssssssssssssch… show off =D

:slight_smile: you DO know, that this weekends challenge topic in fact was “weirdhat” and on my picture there, that is mr hat himself. they are still frames from one of his animation… heh. I just added the hat.
but you knew that, right, this was just weird joke, right? :wink:

.b[/quote]

LOL!!!

Acctually, no, i didnt know it was the current weekend challenge. But i did know that was a pic of WH. I guess i have to make sure to ready EVERYTHING at Elysiun for fear of something like this happening again!!! :wink:

:expressionless: hehe :wink:

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!