Welcome to Blender Artists 2.0!

Welcome to Blender Artists 2.0!

We’re super excited to welcome you to the updated Blender Artists forum! Your existing account has been migrated so you can log in and start having conversations right away. To learn more about the new site how to report any issues, look here.

We hope you’ll have a great time here!

2 Likes

Yeaahhhhhh!
It’s so COOOLLLLL

Compliments!!!

1 Like

Thanks! And you have the official FIRST POST here :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s nice to see that the migration was a success, congratulations.

1 Like

Please keep in mind that we’re still processing a TON of stuff behind the scenes and the site will be slower than usual:

I will miss old interface of this forum.

That would explain why my avatar isn’t being displayed at the moment.

1 Like

Congrats on getting it up. It’ll take some getting used to, but I like it.

1 Like

When will the old links work? There’s so much knowledge on BlenderArtists usually found through Google. I was just googling something and most of the answers I needed were on BA, but the links did not work :confused:

Old links are supposed to work. If you find any issues, please document them in a separate topic in the ‘Site Feedback’ category.

I’ve been using the site for 30 minutes, and my favorite feature so far is the ability to see the replies without having to update the page.

1 Like

Yeah that’s pretty cool :slight_smile: In addition, you can also see if people are currently replying - a nice indicator of activity.

Yeah its nice to know when someone is currently replying.

Quick question, how did you quote me like that? I was trying to figure out how to do that but I couldn’t see anything.

Highlight the text and a Quote button shows up to click.

1 Like

That’s convenient, thanks.

1 Like

Nice. I like that you can view all posts of a specific main forum on a single page.

1 Like

Congratulations on getting the new site up, it was a long time in the making. I also hope this means the beginning on active development of the forum code based on user needs.

A couple of initial questions.

• -Are Sago’s set of smilies coming back or are we just using generic emojis from now on?
  • -Do you think it would be possible to go back to square avatars, or at least square with rounded corners?

The forum in general was in dire need for some attention, so it will be exciting to see where this goes.

Whooo! Now everything’s gonna be much smoother! No more manage attachment things…

1 Like

Indeed! However, for now the server is so overloaded that uploading anything is hard :joy: