Welcome to sketchbooks!

Yes, absolutely

I’m fairly new to blender (Only about 2 months of working with it), and I’m really not anywhere near to the skill level of the artists I’m seeing in that section. Would having some very “beginner” works detract from the forums, or is it OK?
Your level of ability doesn’t matter at all. We all have to start somewhere.

You can probably just report it (little triangle icon in the bottom left of every post).

The point of this site is to learn and improve with Blender. :slight_smile:

Awesome, thanks for the help from you and xrg. I have to say, one of the things that’s impressed me while using Blender is how helpful you guys (And the community as a whole) are.

yep don’t be afraid vaeredil,thats what sketchbooks are all about,seeing yourself progress :slight_smile:

neat idea! i would like to post my first sketchbook when i can…

why THREAD don’t added?

Hello Admin, Im trying to add my images, its not adding nor making that post at all… why?

Hello Admin, How to delete a post, there isnt any option!!!

Nevermind…

Best regards
//Morgan

Would not be much better if the latest attached image becomes the most recent thumbnail for the sketchpage?

I would also like to see an option like this…or an option to change the main thumbnail. I’d like mine to be one of my more recent models if possible. (This is not intended as a slam because I’m very appreciative of all the work the forum admins do. This is my favorite hangout anymore. Ha!)

Why my Sketchbook is close?
i want add sculp and … CLOSE.
who and why do that?!

Most likely because the last post in the thread was more than 12 months ago. The forum software automatically closes thread with this length of inactivity.
Report the thread link to the moderator team asking for it to be reopened.

I’ve recently altered the image in my first post but it isn’t reflected in the thread thumbnail. Does anyone know if there is a poster frame button or similar?

You just need to ONLY have the one pic there, and it will show up - I had thought at first it was about order, but no, the pic in the first post is the thumbnail.

i came by to continue my thread moooonth after my last post, and found it closed (didn’t knew the rule). Can some moderator open it again? or must i start a new thread?

there’s the thread (from deep page 15) : http://www.blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?294568-kaerhon-s-sketchbook

[EDIT] just read three post sooner, nevermind, i’ll report, thanks!

I don’t get it, i posted my htread but it didnt appear, why so?