Well, because it's that time of year...

I was modeled a pumpkin and gave him a Halloween-ish background and touched it up in Gimp.

Any comments/improvements?
Also I rendered in the wrong file format and size, so when I get a chance, I’ll fix it and re-upload it. I didn’t realize how bad the compression was.
Edit: To compare to the original click here.
Edit: Uploaded updated render.

Attachments

No one…:frowning: I mean, it’s not the best… But no one? I fixed up the scene and fixed some stuff… Well… I’m uploading it anyway…

Looks nice.

Whats that red think in the background, the sun? Perhaps a white moon would better suit the scenery. And maybe give the the sky a dark blue tint. Other than that, it’s not bad.

Cool pic. The texture on the pumpkin seems just a little off to me, but I can’t put my finger on what it is… But I like the pic anyway. It would make a cool e-card.

Whats that red think in the background, the sun? Perhaps a white moon would better suit the scenery. And maybe give the the sky a dark blue tint. Other than that, it’s not bad.

Is the red Moon really that bad that it’s not recognizable? Maybe I should of made it brighter…

Cool pic. The texture on the pumpkin seems just a little off to me, but I can’t put my finger on what it is… But I like the pic anyway. It would make a cool e-card.

Yeah, I can’t put my finger on it ether… Hmmm… There’s something wrong, but I can’t see what to do about it ether…
Also, I used no outside textures in these renders. Maybe that’s the problem…