western outfit

i want to do a western outfit though im kinda slow and lag at it i made this cowboy hat and bandanna type so far i will do a full outfit but might take me some time.
the mannequin is a daz 3d toon im using it more for ref. to build around.

Attachments

well i did a vest type and a shirt type but they are both still mirrored but i need to pass out. ill take off mirror and do adjustments, add buttons later. remove one pocket from vest and probably do a bullet wrap type thing around the vest and some type of strap/ button for vest. the daz character is rigged but my clothes arent to the rig the hair hat and bandana i just have parented to the neck bone and they work fine.
but ill have to learn to put the clothes to the armature, its been forever since i rigged anything so it might take awhile for me to figure out. so probably wont be another pose shot of this. i held off on doing shirt sleeves so i could get one posed render lol before i do them.
the hair needs some adjusting on both sides to fix the bald spots. the shirt clip is probably cuz its posed and the shirt isnt attatched to armature i just moved the armature to kinda match up lol.
anyways i got the boots halfway done and still need to do pants, gun holster, not sure what else im gonna do. though i have also been wanting to do a western style building, saloon type ect.
the gun is from blendswap user achei
character is a daz 3d model im just modeling around so my clothes fit something. cya

Attachments