What are 360-degrees pictures called?

So I know this is a bit of a dumb question but I forgot what 360-degrees pictures are called… if you know please help :stuck_out_tongue:

Environment maps ? https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=environment+textures&safe=off&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj-ibqy6P3MAhWsDMAKHbO1CQUQsAQIKQ&biw=1280&bih=625#safe=off&tbm=isch&q=environment+maps

panoramic !


happy bl

Ok so I remember now, what I meant was HDRI pictures :stuck_out_tongue: thank you for replying anyways ^^

PS. Thanks for writing enviroment maps, might be easier to find them now :wink:

PS. Thanks for writing environment maps, searching for it gives different results than HDRI does, so it might be easier to find environments that fit with the model :wink: