What are we coming to?

im still a Cristian but here is a movie

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

ok , it seems that this thread is seriouse , well

if we analyze the status very well , we will notice that people may not deal nicely with each other not only because of the religion , it’s the nature of the humen , 95 % of each human invidual is greedy <from some specific perspectives> , if there were any two , and we told them , one of you will die , choose one between you , no one will sacrifice for the other , everyone want to survive , and live a life were he glares and become more powerfull , it’s our nature .

those facts IMHO was sad for me , but it’s a fact that can’t be changed at all , we can’t use to live together in peace , it’s us humen , when you ask when will we live in peace , it’s like asking , when our genes would change .

and this request may be applied to a village <learn them to live in peace> , but not a whole planet .

everyone Belives he is right , ok , so the alternative solvant would be

• enjoy your life and forget the evil others , and try your best to prevent them from evil
  • put a smile in your face , you always have to laugh and joke , and listen to cool music
  • help the world , as example , if you are a blender user , make tutorials , try to help the others
  • when you see a graphic mean scene in iraq or any country on TV, you can’t do anything other than crying .
  • don’t lose hope , this status will change a day , but not soon , and it will require a miracle from our god , not a normal person will save the globe ,
    <since some of you mentioned thier religious beliefes , i think i’m allowed too>
    well in my religion < islam , sonny > we believe that our god will send us <Ul-muhdey> and save us , and what is happening to us now is a punishment because we left our religion , and we stopped working , yes , even if this is ashaming , i will say it becuase it’s right …
    In Countries like UAE and … etc , we have very long buildings , right ? , but this <IMVHO> doesn’t mean that we are modorn or powerfull , we consume , but we don’t produce , everything there is imported , we didn’t hear of a made in UAE space shuttle , we don’t depend on ourselfs , and it is too obvious that any country will invade us , we are lazy <at this era> , we deserve this , because we didn’t work , ok , i will give you an example , if lebanon didn’t work and stayed asleep , then they wouldn’t sucsses in blocking the invaders lately , easy equation , work be productive and depedn on yourself and no one will talk with you , be lazy and sleep , and everyone will attack you <it’s that greedy side of humen> , and it’s not only about being industrial and devloper country , the people of it must learn how to think and sacrifice , as example , if any other country attacked mine , i will never sleep till we are victouris, i’m ready to block the bullets with my chest if i have seen anyone weak <woman , child , oldman> is being shot by anyone evil , and yeah , it’s not an enthiusime , or a thing that i say becuase i’m 18 and teenager , it’s justice , everyone msut sacrifice , and i hate very much the way of those bastard strangers <that they clame that there religion is islam> who put down buildings and innocent people , it’s a animalish and stupid way of thinking , all of us hate them , but it’s not obvious in the media that we hate them , they ruined our white image , and our religious men stated that those kind of people are considred to be criminals and not even accepted as muslims , and everyone who would kill an innocnet person with intention , he will enter the hell forever , because he didn’t obey the religions rules … , but even i would say that we don’t depend on our-selfs , we will get up aday …

well , its very complicated story , but the key is

• work and be productive and depend on your self .
  • try to learn , and be educated as much as you can .

i hope that i didn’t say somehting that may change the topic .

the only hope this country has at preventing social and economic catastrophe in this country, let alone other parts of the world. I really don’t think I’m exaggerating, here
No, of course you don’t think your exaggerating. Catastrophe is right around the corner! Always is!

In related news, it turns out, contrary to popular opinion, you get smarter as you get older. So, if your under 30, don’t vote, wait 10 years, and then make an informed decision. On the other hand, if your over 30 and think the world is on the brink of disaster or that Ron Paul is something other than a doddering old fool with an annoyingly whiny voice, then there’s no hope. Your intelligence quota has been maxed.:smiley:

http://www.ronpaul.org/ - No religious debate here. I think some people, including the current executive, use religion as a smokescreen to justify their politics, ambition, and are just plain told what to do by the banks, or capitalize on the bank’s actions. Ron Paul keeps the debate focused on what is good for our country, not on esoteric theosophical topics.

Yes, and I see the best conservative candidate for the job is Huckabee, at least the people of Iowa think so. Sad that Romney and the news media is twisting the truth about him.

I don’t know how many of you watched the last Simpson’s episode, but I think they are strongly encouraging us to vote for Ralph Wiggum. He is even endorsed by both the republicans and the democrats!

Only the Paranoid Survive
by Andy Grove, Intel (Founder, President, Chairman, CEO, etc.)

"I’ll describe what a strategic inflection point is a bit later in this book. For now, let me just say that a strategic inflection point is a time in the life of a business when its fundamentals are about to change. That change can mean an opportunity to rise to new heights. But it may just as likely signal the beginning of the end.

Strategic inflection points can be caused by technological change but they are more than technological change. They can be caused by competitors but they are more than just competition. They are full-scale changes in the way business is conducted, so that simply adopting new technology or fighting the competition as you used to may be insufficient. They build up force so insidiously that you may have a hard time even putting a finger on what has changed, yet you know that something has. Let’s not mince words: A strategic inflection point can be deadly when unattended to. Companies that begin a decline as a result of its changes rarely recover their previous greatness."

Not to get religous or anything (I’m far from religous but have read most versions of the holy bible, and a few other religous books from other religous views), but in order to truely follow jesus’ teachings you HAVE to seperate yourself from the church.
Not sure what verse it was, but Jesus himself said, “look under a rock and there I am, split a tree and there I am” (or some jazz like that)…so the man himself is basically telling you…HEY FOOL, “I’M NOT IN THE CHURCH!!! I’M THE FLOWER YOUR CHURCH FLYER JUST LANDED ON” And to think all those poor tree hugging hippies were laughed at lol.

(NOTE-please understand I’m in no way religeous, so I dont wnat to hear rants anad raves about this, this is purely my view on 1 quote of the man in question)

Wow, I go to bed and go to school and this thread is already 2 pages long. Okay. I only read some of the many replies. This is what I have to say.

Please do not go flame wars on religion. I know one thing for sure. Every politician is a LIAR! Nobody will do exactly what they say they will do. I find all of their policies on healthcare to be disappointing. Why can we not look at Canada and what they’ve done?
I honestly think that one of the only ways that the US is going to be what it used to be is if some terrorist bombs a US City. I took a trip to berlin and several other places in europe and read many stories of how places of great importance were destroyed and everyone dropped everything after the war and went to rebuild the places. They now know what war does to these places, and since they know, they will think twice before bombing another place.

3DGURU, I really think that you’re thread was one of the closest post to on topic. I am looking on these main points:

• Presidential Elections
  • The US War on Iraq and (possibly but hopefully not) Iran.
  • Economy
  • Religious Ties with the war
  • Terrorist ideas
  • more things on that line.PLEASE do not post on
  • Which religion is the best
  • Which country is the best
  • Any flames on any religion posted.
  • Anything else along these guidelines.EDIT: Please view the question before replying!

Well, this is how much I love our government and the systems they use:

I don’t vote, I’ve never watched a debate, I couldn’t tell you any of the views of any candidates that have ran since I’ve been alive and I’ve seriously considered moving to Canada. I hate to sway off your original question but their is just so much wrong with this country today, that I think its going to take a few more “Presidents” to get it straight. Everyone blames Bush, but it wasn’t just him (granted he did make a lot of stupid decisions, but it wasn’t ALL his fault), things just finally gave way when he was in office.

To answer your first question, are we doomed? No, I don’t think anyone will let us slip so far out of it that we can’t come back. The economy is dying, but it’ll come back (so buy your stock now!). As far as the war goes, I don’t think we will ever have another World War, but we aren’t in a good situation right now. I don’t even really want to comment on the war because I think there is more to it than any of us know…

You know what?

That’s absolutely right!

We need another individual who believes all his actions are guided by god.

We need someone who believes he can do no wrong so long as the church is behind him.

We need someone who will not only declare a war, but make it a holy one.

We NEED Huckabee!!!

About as much as we NEED Bush:ba:.

There is a difference between voting for a candidate because you and he/she share similar beliefs

and voting for someone who is ACTUALLY QUALIFIED.

No man, who expresses such potentially destructive beliefs and policies could possibly be qualified to be president of any country.

Why is this guy even a candidate? Even worse, why is this guy still in the running?

The fate of the world seems terrible, awesome, okay, whatever depending on who you ask. Overall I think it will do just fine.

This fate of this country, much like discussion on who’s the best presidential candidate, is debatable.

Let’s all will this country and the world to be a better place. Perhaps that will help;)

GREATLY SAID ROPSTA! I’m looking for a candidate who can right his/her wrongs, and actually learns from his/her mistakes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S4hNMqDhoo

Yes, and I see the best conservative candidate for the job is Huckabee, at least the people of Iowa think so. Sad that Romney and the news media is twisting the truth about him.
Yea that way all the NON-christian tax payers will feel equally ripped off when their kids have to learn myths rather than science.

Huckabee and people like him should be hung upside down on a cross and publicly burned.

With all the turmoil and hate we have achieved from non-christain countries, the LAST thing we need is another christian kicking sand in their face.

Every time an american persident says the word GOD, in the context of the american people, should be tried for treason in my opinion.

Not all Americans are Christian.

I feel the same way about any religion trying to overthrow the USA ideals of “Justice for all” and “Seperation of church and state”. anyone attempting this is an enemy of peace.

After all the trouble we had in Europe during “the dark ages” with popes and inquisitions I am surprised anyone even takes them seriously anymore.
Especially the way people where forced to be ignorant… only the high officials could read :frowning:

I am going to vote for Ron Paul, He knows how to keep his religion in his pants.

ummmmm…

Thats seriously harsh Mmph! I really think that if you think so, why are you bringing this up. POLITICAL DISCUSSION!

-Is this against my own rules?

Look here Ropsta and Mmph! I could submit this site to WorldNetDaily labling it as a Christian bashing site, if you want to turn this site into a hostile environment for Christians and succeed then I find it shameful this is the official Blender community and would like all links to this site removed from Blender.org.

You both bash Huckabee just because he’s not afraid to say he’s a Christian, disgusting.

OKAY! ENOUGH ABOUT THIS RELIGION GETTING IN THE WAY OF THINGS!

Remember this. Just because he does wrong in the name of god doesn’t mean he can get away with it.

Mmph does say that not all Americans are Christian. This is true, but that does not give the wright to make us ashamed to be Christian. Bush is Cristian and even worse for my case, he is Methodist which is the same for me. Have empathy guys, I’m not proud of this but it’s not like I’m going to depart from Christianity and flare all Christians.

I’m 13 guys, and am talking more maturely than many of you! I know Mmph is older than me because he’s talking about his wife, so I sure hope he is 18+.

Look, what Mmph! said is a clear threat to kill all those who are outspoken Christians who are trying to turn this country back towards God.

By some definitions, if he stands by these he will be labled as no better then the Islamic terrorists when it comes to views on Christianity. If he stands by these then I want him banned from the internet and put in Jail.

Okay. I see what you mean. Please Mmph, Look at this, post, but do NOT post anything against any religion, as it is against the rules of this thread.