What are you on BA?

My definitions(please quote me on them, I’m not sure):
Modeller - Moving/adding/deleting verticies/edges/faces to create art
Texturist - Adding hue, shadows, lines to make a model more detailed and more appealing to look at
Python Scriptor - Writing efficient lines of code
Animator - Using bones to deform a model, some use key frames some use motion from real life objects. In blender usually using keyframes deforming the mesh differently according to how the bones move.
Rigger - Adding bones to a model to make it deform appropiatly, depending on what you want.
Logic Bricks - Using logic bricks to take place of using python
Concept Artist - Creating art from a concept
Composer - Using different sounds to make a harmony and a melody
Script Writing - Writing a plan to something your going to do. Writing a script
I don’t know anymore sorry if I left someone out :slight_smile: Pick what you are best at? Please be honest :slight_smile:

To be honest I’m good at everything on the same level . . .

But I just come here to play forum games and the likes eg make friends, express my opinions, do polls ya know.

You forgot scriptwriting… that’s what I’ve mostly done. (Along with concept art and storyboarding… I know concept art is on there, and maybe storyboarding falls under that?)

Oh, and voice acting. I’ve also done that (but maybe that doesn’t count.) :smiley:

Everything else… meh, not NOT NOT good at it (by that I mean very bad :p) But I do like to understand how it all works, so that when I collaborate on a project, I at least somehow know what I’m talking about.

Oh, I’m sorry I wasn’t thinking at the time… If you know how to edit a poll I’ll add those 2 thanks :slight_smile:

I do mostly modelling and texturing, but you’ll find I don’t really post a lot of stuff here. I basically stay in news and offtopic.

animator, compositor and designer…

oh yeah, you left compositor out!

I like working with materials and lights, bat that’s not on there.:no:

agh, :confused: sorry, :p… :confused: I’ll take these into note next time I do something like this :slight_smile:

You forgot another 2 options:
“troll” and “bot”

I’m a composer, because the definition of a composer is much wider than the bounds of music. :wink: lol

peace,
-nick

yeah…
Lighting is my thing, that an rendering

Spammer, of course

“Animator - Using bones to deform a model, some use key frames some use motion from real life objects. In blender usually using keyframes deforming the mesh differently according to how the bones move.”

Why not just say “making objects move”? There’s lots of animation done without bones or deformation.

I have a lot to improve on every field, but I push on. Right now I guess I screenwrite and model.