What can we do on election day: Panic.

post removed by moderator for violation of multiple forum rules

Normally I’d think this is a joke, but I’m just not getting that vibe, here… :eek:

So, basically, you’re supporting criminal action if the republic system chooses someone you disagree with?

Also, you do realize that there’s a very special amendment that protects your right to worship as you please, right? So you’re saying that they’ll somehow repeal it, I guess?

-Laurifer

Yeah you better vote for an ol’ fart that will probably die before his 4 years are done…and then his crazy ignorant and clueless VP, miss Palin, will run the country.

Yeah…go for that.

Where in hell did you hear that owning bible maybe become illegal? You are being paranoiac dammit…I’ve been following the US election and not once did I have the impression Obama would ban Christianity from the USA (especially that he CAN’T…as Laurifer stated)…you’re clueless, probably as much as miss Palin.

post removed by moderator for violation of multiple forum rules

Ahem, did they actually threw people’s 2nd amendment rights?

Just when I think you’re growing a little as a human being, you turn round and show what a pathetic little moron you are.

post edited by moderator for violation of multiple forum rules

Anyway, this needs to be locked and deleted immediately.

Not before I quote you on this. :smiley:

Ahh that felt good.

Maybe I like trying to get myself ripped by others to the point where I cry, I may be able to be a sadist towards myself, that I like being flamed and labeled pathetic.

post edited by moderator for violation of multiple forum rules

The end of days is nigh.

Are you prepared?

Despite what you may think, or may have been lead to believe, this is not your country, CD. That’s about as plain and simple as I can say it.

You might panic, but the majority of people will be relieved.

Also: In before lock. :smiley:

Quote "No Politicial Talk alowwed on Forums "

Dude, if you hate the US Constitution so much, move to Alaska and join the AIP secessionist movement up there. They’d love you, and you could hang out with that smarmy First Dude after Palin / McAin’t lose, and her Governess is impeached.

Such appalling ignorance from an “American” is embarrassing on this international forum.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA, OH DEAR GOD I’M CHOKING FROM LAUGHTER!

I’ve always thought you a nutcase and this is even further proof.

edit;

Also,

Is just pathetic behaviour. And you know it. So don’t do it.

You and Mandingo should go and start your own forum where you can post this feces without bothering the rest of us.

Beat me to it.

Also, I highly recommend listening to “Idiots Are Taking Over” on youtube.

Such appalling ignorance from an “American” is embarrassing on this international forum.
Be proud, Mr. Dragon, you’re exactly what comes to mind whenever anyone else in the world thinks of the US.

I will so savor the Schadenfreude on Nov 5.

This just in…

A reliable source has said: Sarah Palin stole my baby. We were able to confirm this. Prove us wrong.:cool:

This thread is now about Guy Fawkes. Bonus points if it has anything to do with V.

http://12angrymen.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/guy_fawkes_portrait.jpg

Facts:

• Obama is opposed to gay marriage
  • Obama is a Christian
  • Obama supports the 1st amendment (which would prevent outlawing Bibles and religion)
  • Obama supports the “faith-based initiatives” which by definition require the existence and functioning of churches.
  • Many Democrats are Christians.
  • Many Christians are Democrats.
  • You should have known better than to post this.
  • This thread is locked.

Tux for President

This thread is now about a Guy who Locks… Bonus points to the people who can post in locked threads…

Attachments