What do you enjoy most?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ah…[/quote]
Well your post didn’t sound very intelligent :stuck_out_tongue:

Just out of curiosity, what did you vote for Kansas_15?

I figured people would call me stupid if I chose my option and I do somewhat like life so I picked option 1.

i remember when i was 12 - 13 ish i used to go into chatrooms/ messageboards and post crap that would piss people off, eventually after getting banned from this perticular board like 5 times i just mellowed out and saw it was no use to anyone to post that type of $h!t.

This is cruel, very very cruel and funny…

Alex

If you’re meaning words like “christian” and “god” then censoring them would be an insult.

Hey, that’s not a bad idea! Let’s replace “Christian” with… “fluffy little bunny”. And “God” with… “Superman”. I think this could work…

I’d just find other ways to say them. :wink:

If you’re meaning words like “christian” and “god” then censoring them would be an insult.

thats not a bad idea.
A lot of the kansas related problems would fade like snow on a sunny day(dutch expression, i don’t know how its properly translated) if we would censor all religion related words.

words of wisdom from penitentman.

Personally, I prefer a cheese and pickle sandwich

I’d just find other ways to say them. ;)[/quote]

I think this has to be the 10000th that sarcasm has been totally lost on you. Congrats.

*Fly trips over a humungesly large LOCKED THREAD

*RobDollar tries his best to trip over an enormously large LOCKED THREAD, but can’t find any close to hand.

I also can’t find any humongously large ones either.

there is no reason to try to try to degrade Kansas_15

That makes no sense.

He’s degrading himself and we’re just helping him do it.