What do you have for breakfast?

What do you have for breakfast and what would you like to eat for breakfast?
:smiley:

I have banana on toast, but I would like sex.

don’t eat breakfast, don’t drink anything at breakfast either.

Alltaken

Cereal.

Only coffee dont eat untill morning tea at work. Weekends I have bancon and eggs if anything

Whatever is availible and hasn’t turned bad yet. So usually cereal :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh and robdollar, exactly how old were you?

What, exactly, does that have to do with anything? I am currently exactly 22 years, 10 months, 26 days and 9 hours old. I WAS younger earlier on today, but only by a few hours.

In order to ask the question “how old were you”, you must specify a point or event in time that has passed. Otherwise the sensible response would be “Every age from zero up to my current age”

I also like to have some orange juice for breakfast, and I was about 22 yrs, 10 mnths, 26 days and 2 hours old the last time I had banana on toast and orange juice.

What, exactly, does that have to do with anything? I am currently exactly 22 years, 10 months, 26 days and 9 hours old. I WAS younger earlier on today, but only by a few hours.

In order to ask the question “how old were you”, you must specify a point or event in time that has passed. Otherwise the sensible response would be “Every age from zero up to my current age”

I also like to have some orange juice for breakfast, and I was about 22 yrs, 10 mnths, 26 days and 2 hours old the last time I had banana on toast and orange juice.[/quote]

…pyscho…

I just eat Poptart type things if there are any. Otherwise I don’t eat breakfast.

I love you valarking.

Cereal usually.

I’m exactly like Alltaken at breakfast.

Yep, just like Alltaken…

Robdollar, vol.2.

Do you live in an english–speaking country?
I asked my first question because your answer to the topic question was horribly immature - your reply to my question surpassed even the last one.

Funny…

next to a ‘off-topic-King’ (this being Valarking offcourse, no harm intended) it seems like we now have a ‘idiotic-poles-King’:

Xintoc!

Congratulations! :smiley:

And silly poles can sometimes lead to silly ‘immature’ answers.
BTW, I’m 26 and sometimes I like sex more than breakfast too.

Sago

Carnivore, you put that font too small, for anyone who couldnt read it, it says:

“I asked my first question because your answer to the topic question was horribly immature - your reply to my question surpassed even the last one.”

I’m glad you don’t think that you yourself lack integrity by posting what you eat for breakfast in an off-topic section of a 3D art forum. Complete with smilie of course… :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you really that bothered that in an off-topic forum, I answered in a, in my mind, slightly jovial manner. I genuinly like banana on toast for breakfast, and given the choice, I would take the sex as apposed to food.

Can’t a guy have any fun anymore? Sometimes makes me wonder how I keep from going under.

Also: Yes I do live in an english speaking country, and again, what the hell does that have to do with anything?

Yeah, 'cause only immature people like and talk about sex. It’s well known, huh?

Sometimes I stop for donuts and orange juice before work, and at work I drink coffee when I haven’t had a good nights sleep.

You would like to eat sex???
Oh well… I once had a hamster who liked to eat a football…

Usually just a coffee or two and a smoke or three. But today I had two pieces of deep-fried chicken. Now that’s a power brekky :smiley:

Oh ya, I forgot to mention that if there’s any spaghetti or pizza in the house during breakfast time, I’m eatin it.

Toast and froot loops. Sometimes I’ll have a little Mountain Dew if I need some perking up. I’d have coffee, but… icon_barfing.gif