What do you like best about Blender?

Hello everyone, I am from Russia and I want to create a fan-video (3d motion design) about Blender with a duration of about 20 seconds, now I am doing analytics / preparation.

I want to collect the main interests of fans of this program, I will be grateful if you can tell me what your favorite functions or features. What are the advantages over competitors? Everything you love about Blender.

Personally, i like it that:

1. Blender is the FREE and open source 3D creation suite.
  2. It have wide range of possibilities—modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing and motion tracking, video editing and 2D animation pipeline.
  3. Cross platform - It works in different OS: Windows, Linux, MacOs

Hope for your feedback.

I apologize if I made grammatical mistakes, google translate.

everything

Why did you ask what we like about Blender? It’s an absolutely obvious question. It’s Everything! Blender is my everything!

• Cordially Speaking.

I’m thinking you want things that are more general and personal so this doesn’t just feel like a feature-list…

1. I love-hate how fast it develops - every few months there’s new features - every day there’s new addons. The downside is I don’t have time to learn it all!
  2. I love-hate the comunity - full of friendly, talented people. The downside is they’re also talented -even the ones who have only been usin Blender a few months!
1 Like