What do you think about my website design?

hey guys, I’m a UI/UX designer and just recently I’ve been asked to create this website. this is my best project thus far, could you give me any pointers on how I could improve? I’m still a junior designer and looking for all possible feedback. I’ve spent a lot of time on this client :slight_smile:

Here are some examples/screenshots:

Honestly …? Ask your client! :slight_smile:

There are “ten bezillion ways” to design an effective website, and therefore “ten bezillion plus one” people who are ready to criticize it. But the only interaction that really matters is "the chance encounter between ‘someone who needs what your client has to offer’ and your client.

Looking at nothing more than the posted screen-shot, I see a clean, uncluttered organization that invites me, through a selection of three well-explained icons, to proceed forward, while offering me a short menu of sidebar selections. Thus, “a seemingly very-sensible approach.” However, none of us here are paying your invoices.

P.S.: Each and every time you approach "your next paying client," it always behooves you to consider yourself to be “junior!” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! Sorry for the late reply, but I want to say that I like your site. It is easy to navigate and looks good. Did your client like it?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like