What do you think of the new TV show in Australia called Angry Boys?

Incase you don’t know, Angry Boys is a funny TV show released in Australia on the 11th May created by Chris Lilley, the creator of previous shows such as Summer Heights High, and We Can Be Heroes. Look it up on google if you want to know more about it. I watched the first episoode of this and it was hilarious! He plays 4 characters: Daniel and Nathan, who swear alot and do funny things, a person patrolling a prison who watches everyone, and an Asian mum (Haven’t seen her yet!). So, do you think the upcoming episodes will be as good as Summer Heights High and WCBH? Post all your comments and thoughts!

I saw the first episode and I thought it was funny … looking forward to the next set. Chris Lilley is one talented guy.
Also, the guys from Little Britain have a new show starting next week based around an airline company and an airport. I
think it was called “Come fly with me”.
That should be entertaining as well

come fly with me was on ages ago in the uk!

immensely funny.

@sub-d I think Come Fly With Me will be funny too.

How longs it been on for? Ive got a friend whos obsessed with Chris Lilley and she hasnt even heard of his new series yet. Hope we havent missed too much.

@AD-Edge It’s only been on once, so she hasn’t missed much. By the way, tell your friend it’s on every Wednesday at 9:00 PM on ABC 1!

Pretty funny one! I like it!

does it involve launching angry boys into pigs?