What is a Title?

Hey, good job, you win… abosutly nothing.
Wouldn’t it have been nice if I said first place, or a million dollars? Sometimes titles go to people’s head. Is a title something to make you feel good or is it nothing? Maybe it is even the name of the book you bought and forgot to read? What do you think?

16 posts per day on your first day, that’s what I think!

%<

Okay so I got post crazy. I have alot on my mind. :smiley:

this thread will be locked so fast :-?

I think this threads title dont make any sense

Okay I understand, but I couldn’t really think of the right way to word it.

ti·tle (tīt’l) n.

1. An identifying name given to a book, play, film, musical composition, or other work.
  2. A general or descriptive heading, as of a book chapter.
    3a. Written material to be read by viewers that is included in a film or television show, typically presenting credits, narration, or dialogue. Often used in the plural.
    3b. A written piece of translated dialogue superimposed at the bottom of the frame during a film; a subtitle.
  3. Law. A heading that names a document, statute, or proceeding.
  4. A division of a law book, declaration, or bill, generally larger than a section or article.
  5. A written work that is published or about to be published: the titles in a press’s fall catalog.
    7a. Law. The coincidence of all the elements that constitute the fullest legal right to control and dispose of property or a claim.
    7b. Law. The aggregate evidence that gives rise to a legal right of possession or control.
    7c. Law. The instrument, such as a deed, that constitutes this evidence.
    8a. Something that provides a basis for or justifies a claim.
    8b. A legitimate or alleged right.
  6. A formal appellation attached to the name of a person or family by virtue of office, rank, hereditary privilege, noble birth, or attainment or used as a mark of respect.
  7. A descriptive name; an epithet.
  8. Sports. A championship.
    12a. Ecclesiastical. A source of income or area of work required of a candidate for ordination in the Church of England.
    12b. Ecclesiastical. A Roman Catholic church in or near Rome having a cardinal for its nominal head.

http://photos1.flickr.com/8979_3182536168_m.jpg

Okay?..

Stop being so hard on him everyone.

At this rate he’ll be an Elysiun god in like two or three weeks. :<

And then what will you do?

lock it of course :slight_smile: