What is evrybodys favriot word?

pathetic
not the thread, its my favorite word.
oh and scrubber (a cleaning method used in powerplants

Conundrum…definitely my favorite word.

Perkele.

Have fun finding out what that means. (Shouldn’t be so hard actually)

in french :
patate! (potatoe)
prout! (errrm, originates from the farting sound, basically to say I’m disappointed or sad)
caribou! (“What do you want for diner?” “A caribou!”, “what do you want for your bday” “a caribou!” and so on…)
don’t know why…

Dani

I can’t believe no one’s mentioned “trr” yet! Could it be that we’ve gasp! outgrown it? Or is it just that most of the frequenters we have now don’t remember it?

In-freaking-deed.

trr forever!

qso. Its a must.

oxymoron (it means 2 oposeing ideas in one sentance)
my other fav is “opensource” the very thought of it makes me happy.

as well as blah, i also like…quidjefonhk

Yeah, oxymorons are great!

Pretty ugly.
Microsoft Works.
Windows Vista (using Windows is certainly no vista).

My favorite pizza place is (get this) called Organ Stop. They play is extremely fancy organ there, but you can imagine what some people think of the title :P.

Sorry for my ignorance, but what does trr mean. No need to start a war over it… :spin:

You’re too new :stuck_out_tongue: Do a search and you’ll see the greatness that is trr.

Hmm…the thought of the word has inspired me. goes to blend

Crepuscular.

Here is Trr. Trr is more awesome than 42. I wasn’t around back then (not on here, anyways), but I still think this is awesome.

Floccinaucinihilipication :slight_smile:

Sheesh that could get you killed!

Ha ha, walk around the streets of Cape Town, and listen to the bergies, you’ll certainly hear it often - quite addictive, as there are endless different ways in which to express the same phrase :slight_smile:
A few years ago, when I worked in an office in town, we used to watch them on Friday afternoons, when it drinking time. They start fighting quite quickly, then the lingo comes out - most entertaining :slight_smile: They’re usually too drunk to actually hurt each other, just verbal abuse…
PS: There is actually a wikipedia entry for Bergies!

better not call anyone that either, could get you killed too! (lol :D)

HTF could this forum have made a finnished project, where someone posted “trr” with nothing in it, 15 pages long, including by the looks of it half of the people who are now mods?

Now i understand alot of wierd stuff mods sometimes post when they lock threads.

Hehe, ya it’s quite something too watch, I grew up in da Cape ekse :slight_smile: In college we taught a friend from Zimbabwe (who couldn’t understand Afrikaans) to say “Jou ma se p…” Even though we DID warn him not to say it out loud in public, he would shout it out in crowded public places. I think people must’ve thought he had a death wish or something :slight_smile: