What Music Do You Listen To When Modeling??

What Music Do You Listen To When Your Modeling/Sculpting??
Nature, Metallic, Pop?

Soundtrack for me. also some Bluegrass and occassional jazz and rock. Also not to forget praise music. Never forget the praise music.

I love listening to soundtracks while working :smiley: I especially like The Lord Of The Rings Soundtracks! Pure Genius :slight_smile: Praise music is amazing too!

None.

I cannot listen to music and do something else at the same time. If I’m doing anything else, the music will soon fade, and I won’t remember any of the songs that played during that time.

I would like to know if anyone else has noticed this.

totally. though the music still has the same effects on you for like moods and such.

None.

Misic interrupts and possibly influences my thoughts; it can also trigger memories from last time I was listening to it. Generally, when I’m trying to be creative I consider that a bad thing.

Good soundtracks (Hans Zimmer, James Horner, Steve Jablonsky) and anything from Two Steps From Hell (Legend, Nemesis, Illumina, Illusions, Two steps from heaven are my fav albums).
Also, some calming angelic voices of Hayley Westerna or Celtic Women, if I’m in the mood :slight_smile:

Ditto, except I’d remove Horner and Jablonsky and add Ennio Morricone and Howard Shore.

And sometimes Coldplay or Linkin Park.

Same as for coding - Jamie T or King Blues, something with a bit of energy.

X-Ray Dog and German metal.