ok here goes:
- Greek Mythology. The Elysian Fields.
- A place or condition of ideal happiness.
- Hence, any delightful place.
- a heavenly place–preaceful and beautiful–where those who are favored by the gods can go when they die.
- A dwelling place assigned to happy souls after death; the seat of future happiness; Paradise.
Jude Aakjaer and I chose the name because it basicly means ‘paradise’, and we thought it was cool
It’s spelled in probably more than 15 ways,… elysium and elysian are the most common, but elYsiun is what we used because the .com was still available