What plugin is this?

Hi guys!

Beginner’s question:
What is the 3D jargon for the thing on the top of the picture?
Also, what ist the name of the plugin that can export this to PDF from a 3d model? We used this in media school, but unfortunately I don’t remember it’s name. Basically I need to print a paper model of something i created in Blender.

P.S.: First time using this forum. Sorry, not sure if the image upload worked, so I added the Link.


If you google for “Papercraft with Blender” that gives a bunch of links that will probably answer all your questions.

1 Like

You can simply copy (Ctrl+C) most images and paste them straight into the box where you are typing. Drag and drop straight into the text box works too.

1 Like