What Should Happen?

(CubeFan973) #1

What do you think should happen to Bin Laden?

(valarking) #2

He should be given a fair trial.

Sorry, it’s the US. The laws apply to everyone.

Though I wouldn’t mind if they dealt with him like they did with Oswald.

(CubeFan973) #3

He’s not a US citizen.

Thank God.

You’re right, he should die the same way Oswald did.

(Idgas) #4

I think he should be given a fair trial, but um lets see is that possible.??

Of course the last choice isn’t bad either :x

(fullback) #5

I think some good ideas are contained in this article:

http://www.theonion.com/onion3734/hijackers_surprised.html

I thought the bit about “being hollowed out and used as prophylactics” was especially interesting.

(valarking) #6

LOL

(CubeFan973) #7

uh-huh…

Whatever. What’s with the Onion?

(fullback) #8

The Onion is a spoof news organ.

You didn’t think any of those fates were interesting? Sounds to me like they would be pretty unpleasant for Mr. Bin Laden. 8)

(stukkm) #9

what should happen? once they catch him, they send him to sweden where i hear they have excellent plastic surgeons (not sure, i can’t remember how the joke went) who turn him into a woman, then he is sent back to afghanistan.

(Dittohead) #10

he should be hung from his bawls and flogged.

(Ecks) #11

sorry guy, Osama is already dead…

I killed him yesterday with my b-2… :smiley: :o 8)

(Alltaken) #12

yeah i think he probably is dead (or in the white house basement)
nobody knows if those bunker bomb thingys got him or not.

i think a wwf (now wwe) wrestling match between him and george bush would be good.

if that won’t happen then i think a fair trial should be in order.
to live by laws you must also apply those laws to others.
if laws are not honoured then the us would get a lot of flack from other countrys about being hipocritical (i don’t know how to spell that long word)

but yeah a wrestling match would lift everyones spirts a bit.

(Bapsis) #13

I thought the bit about “being hollowed out and used as prophylactics” was especially interesting.

LOL!!!

But you know, Jimmy Bin Laden just dosent sound as evil or menicing. :wink:

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!

PS: (for those who dont know the slang, a jimmy is another name for a rubber…) :wink:

(CubeFan973) #14

The Onion is a spoof news organ.

You didn’t think any of those fates were interesting? Sounds to me like they would be pretty unpleasant for Mr. Bin Laden. 8)[/quote]

Yeah, that’d be funny if it happened, but come on. How do they know where Hell is? Oh, wait, they sent reporters to Afghanistan and they saw Hell in a cave (mainly because of an unshaven, smelly, sexist terrorist).

(Eric) #15

No, please don’t…thank yourself.

(Timonides) #16

I think he should die 3000 painfull deaths!!!

But then again this is not possible, so I guess he will never pay enough for his crimes!!!

Not to mention that his death would make him a Martyr (very useful to his followers…)

Spyros.

(Bapsis) #17

Yes, we definatly dont want to make any martyrs. Though, a while back, i got an email saying that since he is Muslim, and we all know how women are treated there, that he should be abducted and taken to a secret location to have a sex change preformed on him, and then let back into Muslim society as a woman.
I thought that was a great idea!!! :wink:

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!

(dwmitch) #18

The same thing that happens to all actors. He’ll probably do a sitcom or two, then a talk show, then go over to infomercials.

Osama Bin Laden is to our time what Uncle Sam was to WWII. Only instead of uniting the people in a positive manner the character unites them under hatred. It’s part of the Illuminati’s plan.

I’m too tired to go into more detail, and the last time I did I was shrugged off as some right wing nut talking out of his arse, so if you’re interested in hearing about it reply and when the mrs. gives me time I’ll explain it some more.

(CubeFan973) #19

Is it just me, or should the PARANOIA thread be updated to include some Osama Bin Laden stuff?

what should happen? once they catch him, they send him to sweden where i hear they have excellent plastic surgeons (not sure, i can’t remember how the joke went) who turn him into a woman, then he is sent back to afghanistan.

First, I’m not sure if plastic surgeons do sex changes, and if not, then he should be sent to sex changers. Next, we’d probably have to undress him/her to make it official (eeewww… I just got mental picture! AAAAHHHH!), then show him to some of his followers! Goodbye, Osama, we’ll have the hugest party in the history of the US to celebrate the fact that you’re now dead!

GASP!

I just thought of a frightening thought… and I’m quite serious when I say this…

What if Osama Bin Laden has some followers who look similar to him, and they do the TV things? We may never know if we’ve killed him…

On the Onion thing: Yeah, that’s most likely what happened. On Sunday, Satan’s probably still going to do stuff secretly… Wait… why are they torturing their own followers?

Anyway, I’m divided between two choices. The “Cube” one (put him in the blue, sound-activated trap! That’ll teach him), and the last one (anything else is too nice).

(stukkm) #20

ok, so maybe not plastic surgeons, forgive me for my mistake… i wouldn’t know who would do a sex change so i don’t know why i put plastic surgeons… whatever