What Time is it now?

What Time is it now?

Tiger character I recently created in Blender and EEVEE. Have lot fun to build this NPR shader, more than modeling this character.

Higher-rez images and videos on my Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/4XPyLW

thanks
Aaron

Blender Eevee Cam1 Screenshot

Blender UI Screenshot

Fake eyeglasses reflection

Features list of this custom NPR shader

Full body Eevee Screenshot

B/W painterly style shader

Painterly style with color gradient

Custom shadow line controled by an empty locator

Painterly style screen record

62 Likes

He looks great, love it, especially the hatching is nice. Reminds me a bit on blacksad in terms of mood and style.

After I googled “blacksad”, wow, same outfit. Could be the perfact reference, thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

This is truly amazing! I fear creating textures so much when it comes down to it, but you’ve made some really beautiful stylized textures here. Thank you for sharing these extra bits rather than just the render as I would have never understood the gamut of the work you’ve accomplished!

2 Likes

This is an incredible work, also the lighting is amazing :star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

:+1:
Great work, congrats.

1 Like

really good work. I specially like the shader and lighting. Congrats.

1 Like

What will happen when NPR Character in an environment with full of indirect lighting. Have fun to play with SSGI (addon version) in Blender and Eevee.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

Good job. An interesting character-beast, without going Pixarish. :+1:

Congratulations, this work has been nominated for the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2022’ award in the #npr category! You can vote for it here.