I’m introducing a colleague to the joys of Blender and have suggested he follows the tutorials that made up the Blender Learning Path which I found a good base when I first started.
But what were they? As far as I can remember there was a mix of NaN and Juicy tutorials.
This is what I think they were. Can any one confirm or correct them and what order they should be in.
- Blender tutorial User Interface
- Blender tutorial Navigating in 3D Space
- Blender tutorial Building a Castle
- Blender tutorial Texturing a castle
- juicy blender Tute104 - Keyframe animation
- juicy blender Tute105(A) - keyframe animation 2 & 2b