What was your favorite game ever?

I love oldies.:smiley:
My dad always played Prince of Persia 1 (Dos-version).
I really love that game.:yes:
Recently I started again with it.
The fat guy isn’t easy, i have to tell.:smiley:
That was my favorite game ever.
Others: Crysis, Assassin’s Creed, Need For Speed, Titan Quest, Tekken,…
Now, what’s yours?
PS: My English is poor, I know.:spin:

1 Like

there are so many-
3rd person: mdk- I must have finished that game 30 times,
first person: global opps
adventure: full throttle
strat: warcraft franchise
isometric: diablo
ps2: spartan total warrior

Yeah, mdk was cool :slight_smile:
Waiting for Diablo 3 :slight_smile:

Sonic and Knuckles
Final Fantasy VII
Fallout 3
Oblivion
Call of Duty 4
Warrior Kings

I’m quite into pinball myself.

Starcraft Broodwars, it’s like a drug for me (which is why I dare not have it installed anymore :frowning: )

Perfect dark!
joanna <3

The Megaman Games (1 and 2 are my favs)
Diablo 2 (the first one was fun as well, but I was hopelessly addicted to the second one)
GTA: San Andreas. With GTA4 out now, it just makes me pine for the older GTA games.
Counter-Strike: Source. The only game where people flew me half-way across the country so I could play it with them.

But I think Games like Tetris and Lumines are probably best qualified as being my real favorite games. I’ve logged more time in those two games than probably every other game combined.

one of the best games i have ever played was Deus Ex 1.i finished it for 5 times,luckily in my last time i saved JC.Dentons brother but couldn’t save his leader whom i hit unconscious .
and one of another classic best games was Operation Flash Point ,that game never fades ,and its modes and its still rocks ARMA.cant wait for OFP 2 which will be released this year.

but these days Best games are : Crysis ,Stalker ,FarCry 2,DeadSpace ,L4D,Oblivion,HalfLife 2,Battle Field 2,

and the games that i really liked from trailers and gameplay vids but really failed me : Assassins creed ,Fallout 3.

1 Like

Playstation:
Crash Team Racing

PS2:
Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal
or
Shadow of the Collosus

PC:
Hard to choose. Maybe Riven, or Civ IV.

Wii:
Wii Sports!
Never has there been a game with better replay value!

Overall:
Ratchet and Clank: UYA
(Still in grieving over the fact that they didn’t release Tools of Destruction for PS2. I don’t have the money to get a PS3!)

Cyberia 1 and 2
Dune

The best gaming experience for me is a tie between Guild Wars and Portal.
Portal is a bit short, but it was one of the most enjoyable games I’ve played. Guild Wars has been a blast and I look forward to the sequel.

It is really hard to just name one. I’ve been playing games since the NES, so I have a lot of favorites.
Others I like (no particular order):
Anything made by Valve
Super Mario World
Super Mario Bros 3
Super Mario 64
Super Mario Galaxy
Kirby’s Adventure
Zelda: A Link to the Past
Tetris
Black and White 2
Mike Tyson’s Punch Out
Okami
Smash Bros Brawl
The Pokemon series(yes, I will admit to enjoying them)

Portal! How could I have forgotten that! I have all the game files on my desktop right here in front of my face! Definitely on of the best games I’ve ever played. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Command and Conquer Tiberian Dawn. I was about 6 at the time, we’d bought A COMPUTER which was the most we’ve ever spent on an appliance (and still have, come to think of it) and my mom’s friends got the game for her birthday. Of course I got to play it too, it was my first real game other than the edutainment stuff.

I really liked the 3D cut-scenes…

Whoo, so much games already :slight_smile:
Keep replying!

i love playing WOW for online games. monster hunter for psp

FFVII on the psx

Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic 3 & Knuckles (the two cartridges hooked together)
Super Metroid
Chrono Trigger

Those are the ones that really stick out in my memory.

Morrowind. Most awesome game I ever played. I still want to play it but the pace of the game is just too slow and I’ve done practically everything in the game as well.

All time favorite games:
Descent I and II.
Descent: Freespace 2
Unreal Tournament 2004
Deus Ex
Metroid Prime

Other Favorites:
Half-Life games
Team Fortress 2