What?!

(facemania) #1

http://www.cjclub.ru/member/facemainia/info

This is NOT me :-? Heretic showed me this, I don’t make tracks or anything like this or even speak russian.This guy is using my username (even though it’s spelt wrong), and my avator. :x

I don’t really know why I’m posting this though, perhaps internet identity theft? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I got angry that someone would steal my awesome avator of me smiling :<

(daveman14) #2

I see. Well…maybe it was a matter of coincidence?

(Rocketman) #3

I see. Well…maybe it was a matter of coincidence?

Username and avatar? no way.

I want to say that this belongs in the the other thread we have for this, but this is a new level of wierdness alltogether.

(Super Wu-Man) #4

maybe this is your bizzaro you,

try contacting him and you may find a hole in time and space.

and then you can time travel and pick up chicks and stuff :o

(daveman14) #5

no because then the universe would implode lol.

(Alltaken) #6

your long lost twin brother. :wink:

you were adopted?

Alltaken

(WhiteBoy) #7

Maybe you got drunk one night and registered there. That’s probably the most likely explanation considering that they spelled it “facemainia.”

Silly boy.

(phlip) #8

I spy an email address… talk to they guy, see what the deal is?

(Dittohead) #9

Don’t email him with your email though. Create a new gmail/yahoo/hotmail account to do it so he doesn’t start posting your email address on every forum and website he goes to for spam bots/harvesters to grab.

(PolygoneUK) #10

LOL, how do we know you didn’t steal HIS username hehe

Just kidding.

Though I don’t think it would be too much of an issue if it was just the username, but to have the same avatar, well that’s just bizarre. %|

(facemania) #11

There is no way thats a valid email adress, like [email protected]?lol I think he just couldn’t think of anything else and just decided to used the username to suit it.

I know I couldn’t have done this cause I’ve never been drunk, and this can’t be a coincidence because this was avator was taken by my webcam, in my room, you can still kinda see some fo the 3d photos in the backround :stuck_out_tongue:

your long lost twin brother.

you were adopted?

Alltaken

nope, I wasn’t adopted

Maybe this is some perverted dude trying to lure chicks into his trap [!] while using my innocent and good looking avator.

Also, I’ve never made another username as facemania, my main username that I only use (other than this forum) is speedtouch.

(phlip) #12

How so? inbox.com is a real free webmail company…

(facemania) #13

Yes, I figured inbox was real, but since he used “facemainia” as his username wouldn’t it make sense for him to use an email with the word “face” in it to make it seem more legit?For my email I didn’t use the word face in it though :stuck_out_tongue:

(SamAdam) #14

just email him already! :wink:

(facemania) #15

Ok, I sent him an email, do you guys think I’ll actually get a reply? :stuck_out_tongue:

btw SamAdam I love your avator, I could sit here staring at it for hours :o

(SamAdam) #16

thanks, it is a 2d projection of a hypercube. The original animation is bigger and in color, and is so cool. I had to scale it back to fit our requirements.

If you like staring at things, and have always on broadband, check out the electic sheep screensaver. It is the coolest thing. I have stared at it for several minutes on end.

(Dittohead) #17

Maybe this is some perverted dude trying to lure chicks into his trap while using my innocent and good looking avator.

Your glass isn’t just half full, it’s completely full. :stuck_out_tongue:

(hydravien) #18

this is a tad off topic but funny none the less. maybe posting pics of yourself on the net isnt a good idea to begin with. something like this is bound to happen sooner or later.

here are 33 reasons why you should NOT post your pic on the internet

http://www.33reasons.com/

^ add it will be stolen to form part of some russian website too

(bmax) #19

Poor kid. I wonder if he ever found out. Still is pretty damn funny, though…

(facemania) #20

:laughs: I don’t think anyone could photoshop my avator because
1.its small %|
2.Its low quality and is mostly greenish yellow

Anyway I haven’t received a reply because either he doesn’t care, doesn’t or hasn’t logged in, or the email is fake. %|